DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Removing XP from party sheet

Hey all, I was playing around with encounters seeing how it all worked and I awarded XP to my party. But now im going to actually run the campaign and my players all have XP when they shouldn't. Is there a way to remove the XP thats already been awarded?

I stumbled across my answer while looking through windows. If you click on the characters class from their character sheet you can remove the xp and add how much more they need to level up

The issue is that you can remove XP, but you can’t automatically remove levels. You’ll have to do that manually.

Also, you should be able to drag a negative number value to the XP entries on the Party Sheet.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

If I remember correctly, even if you manually lower the level if the character got any special skills or such they remain as do the hit point's added, so if you did not know what they started at it could be a bit problematic.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonkon View Post
    If I remember correctly, even if you manually lower the level if the character got any special skills or such they remain as do the hit point's added, so if you did not know what they started at it could be a bit problematic.
    Yes, FG will not remove things added when you gain a class, level, race etc. It only adds.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information