FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusible View Post
    I connected to the localhost and had the second instance on the second monitor but i wasn't able to access anything from my first monitor. I ended up loading the campaign on both instances and running them separately.
    I think the final step you're missing here is that the second instance is a player instance and you need to share maps etc. with the player instance - just like you would with other players connected. For example: If you want to have a map appear in the player instance, share it from the GM instance: Right-click within the map/image and select the share option.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks Trenloe that wound be what I'm missing. I'll give it a go tonight and give everyone an update

Thanks SirGraystone and Trenloe both those worked and ill use them as I need. Also thank you to everyone who helped me out I really appreciate it. Ill post some pictures once we get some play time in next weekend

does this still work with unity?

Quote Originally Posted by Valdemar View Post
    does this still work with unity?
    Yes in that you can run a second instance on your machine.

One monitor running the GM side, the other monitor (sometimes used flat on the tabletop) running a second instance as a player.
    We do not stop playing because we grow old.
    We grow old because we stop playing.

www.islandkingdoms.org

Thread Information