FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumamgar
    I always thought the "multiline spacing" attribute controlled how many pixels of space went in between each line of text. ie: if you use a smaller font and want the lines closer together, you'd set "multiline spacing" smaller.

Have I misunderstood the meaning of this control?
    I think you understand it perfectly. <bounds /> entity describes the size of a control, what Paradoxic said about 20 lines is untrue.
    "The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come to pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Third Age by some, an Age yet to come, an Age long past, a wind rose. . ."

i have a spion in the group and there are skills that need to be added, can I do the same as what was described here?

Too many options...

Quote Originally Posted by DarkStar
    Why shouldn't we create the Ultimate Character Sheet? If we gathered feature requests from people and someone would provide us with new graphics, this could be done. If not, I will still have those new tabs in some time, but I think it could go better than just that. I can't ask my friend to do everything.
    Imagine having a character sheet (or slightly less than an infinite number of character sheets & matching .XML files) which has a field for every conceivable rule. So far in this thread, one person wants to add a 'luck' stat, others want more space for feats & such, I use vitality and wound points instead of hit points, etc. If a single ultimate character sheet incorporated all of these features, you'd have a character sheet which is 50% empty...

Someone is apparently working on an application which will allow you to select the fields you want to include in a ruleset and then create the graphics & .XML files. However, I can't imagine the graphics for the character sheet will turn out to very appealing -- a lot of design goes into organizing massive amounts of information.

Quote Originally Posted by Zakarius
    If a single ultimate character sheet incorporated all of these features, you'd have a character sheet which is 50% empty...
    I was rather thinking of a D&D Ultimate Character Sheet, not Universal sheet. Anyway, this post is obsolete by now, I have completed my charsheet mod since then and in three weeks we'll get a new sheet with 2.0, which adds a lot of nice features and will be extendable by LUA.
    "The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come to pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Third Age by some, an Age yet to come, an Age long past, a wind rose. . ."

Thread Information