DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Great files, very helpful.

I noticed in Slayer's Prey the effect is missing a colon.

IFT: CUSTOM(Slayer's Prey);DMG 1d6

This should have a colon after DMG
    Last edited by mshall; June 29th, 2019 at 01:56.

Indeed it should.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Hey Zacchaeus, was helping another user improve the Ancestral Protectors ability in the Barbarian Actions tab, and I think we might have simplified it. Rather than having the resistance be a separate effect and placing the custom effect on the Protectee, we made the custom effect Targeted and placed it on the NPC, then used the effect "IFT: CUSTOM(Targeted);GRANTDISATK;RESIST: all" on all allies. This seems to be a bit more foolproof. Let me know if I'm overlooking a benefit of the other approach! Thanks for doing all these, they're a huge help.

Quote Originally Posted by lavoiejh View Post
    Hey Zacchaeus, was helping another user improve the Ancestral Protectors ability in the Barbarian Actions tab, and I think we might have simplified it. Rather than having the resistance be a separate effect and placing the custom effect on the Protectee, we made the custom effect Targeted and placed it on the NPC, then used the effect "IFT: CUSTOM(Targeted);GRANTDISATK;RESIST: all" on all allies. This seems to be a bit more foolproof. Let me know if I'm overlooking a benefit of the other approach! Thanks for doing all these, they're a huge help.
    Sounds good.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by lavoiejh View Post
    I like that. Good idea.

Are there any character sheets for just normal core class/sub-class's. I'm new to fantasy grounds and it's been difficult figuring out how to enable my players with there character's class abilities that I have to manually enter.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Danylwb View Post
    Are there any character sheets for just normal core class/sub-class's. I'm new to fantasy grounds and it's been difficult figuring out how to enable my players with there character's class abilities that I have to manually enter.
    See Resources sticky, third post in, there is a list of "Complete ..." for all the base classes.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

(I really need to stop trying to fathom FG logic after a game...but I'm a masochist)
    Ranger just got the Planar Warrior power. Used the Xanathar template to drag the action onto his sheet. Three of the actions make sense to me - I cannot figure out the 4th.
    1st: drag 'chosen' to the target
    2nd: apply IFT to the ranger (if target = chosen, roll 1d8 force on top of standard damage)
    3rd: changes all damage to 'force'
    4th: seems to add another 1d8 force damage - is this intended to only be used once reach level 11? Other? I seem to be getting one too many d8's applied and want to be sure if this is why.

I can't remember since it's a while since I did these.

The answer is probably in the video. There would be two ways to deal with this trait. The first would be to use the IFT:CUSTOM and the other would be just to add the damage to the damage roll. So the DMG:1d8, force would be the effect you would use if you were using the second method.

Any chance of having these for the Tasha's Archetypes. They are so useful.

Thread Information