DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 7 of 7 First ... 567

Quote Originally Posted by Griogre View Post
    Sorry Poe, I didn't notice it was you. The Computer really is your friend, really...

Right click the file name and select "Rename" and the file name will be highlighted. Move the cursor to the end past .ext. Backspace deleting the up to the period then type: zip

Then hit enter. You will get a warning that changing the file extension can be bad. Hit OK and do it anyway.

That will change the file it from .ext to .zip

Then you can unzip the file.
    I think I got it!
    Attachment 37704

Thank you Griogre!! Learned something new

Alternately, you can right-click the file, choose open with, select whatever decompression/compression program you use, and check the box always open with. This will not interfere with Fantasy Grounds ability to read the file and will allow you in the future to left click on .ext files to open them with your program in the future. You can do the same thing with .mod files.

I like using win-rar https://www.win-rar.com/start.html?&L=0 because it allows you to drag files in and out of the compressed wrapper and automatically recompresses. That way you don't have to monkey around with renaming files.

Are there plans to provide this extension for Fantasy Grounds Unity? We use this extremely useful extension in FGC, but when we added it to FGU it does not working.

See post 42,44 and 45 in this thread for instructions on how to update the extension for FGU.

Thank you jrowsey1. That helped. I did comb through in hopes to find something, but I missed those posts.

Hey all. Just downloaded this extension today for a home game but I've used it in the past. Absolutely amazing extension for QoL improvment. It's great having all this on the actions page for newer players. I noticed that it hasn't been update for FGU yet so I followed the steps posted here to do it for myself and figured i might as well share.

I take no credit for the creation of this extension or the edit to enable FGU usage. All credit goes to the original peoples.

Extension Creator: Claneidosyan
    FGU Edit Strategy provided by: NuclearMonkey and LordEntrails
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by xAxTragicxEndx View Post
    Hey all. Just downloaded this extension today for a home game but I've used it in the past. Absolutely amazing extension for QoL improvment. It's great having all this on the actions page for newer players. I noticed that it hasn't been update for FGU yet so I followed the steps posted here to do it for myself and figured i might as well share.

I take no credit for the creation of this extension or the edit to enable FGU usage. All credit goes to the original peoples.

Extension Creator: Claneidosyan
    FGU Edit Strategy provided by: NuclearMonkey and LordEntrails
    Thanks to you and the original authors!

Quote Originally Posted by charmov View Post
    Thanks to you and the original authors!
    Anything to help the community.

Hey folks, notice this says its Action Abilities 1.2, yet extension xml file contains 3.3.3 which is mucking up version checkers
    -<root logo="walrus.png" version="3.0">
    <name>5E - Action Abilities 1.2 (with wounds)</name>
    <version>3.3.3</version>

Thread Information