DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    a 4.6 brightness star in the hyadies cluster, an M class planet with a 1.1 gravity.

FG noob, wants to try scheduled PFS games.

my preference is for UNBOUND PFS play by participating in modules and adventure paths in full... not just the sanctioned bits.
    For example:
    Alternatively, you may play the entirety of The
    Dragon’s Demand, afterward receiving credit for playing
    the sanctioned portions of the adventure as if you had
    played a pregenerated character. In this case, GMs
    running the module are not bound to the rules of the
    Pathfinder Society Organized Play campaign (such as
    20-point buy, unavailability of hero points, etc.) when
    running the campaign or the sanctioned portion of the
    adventure. Pathfinder Society characters and characters
    playing through this alternative format may not play in
    the same adventure.

I would really like to join a game...
    but the who when and how?

a 4.6 brightness star in the hyadies cluster, an M class planet with a 1.1 gravity.
    Alternately, perhaps... I could run one such module or AP.
    IF and only if I have enough die hard will show up players, a minimum of 4 to a maximum of six.

The PFS rules:
    1. Character played UNBOUND is not able to be used in any other PFS game as it will NOT be PFS legal.
    2. The player takes the chronicle sheet(s) and may apply it to a new PFS legal character.
    My UNBOUND rules:
    A. ALL BOOKS, ALL RACES, Most Classes, Most equipment is allowed. To include third party materials!
    TWO AREAS in particular: Numeria and starfall technology are not allowed. NO GUNS. the gunslinger and any gun related content is denied.
    I play pathfinder as heroic fantasy, not the old west, and not SteamPunk.
    B. abusive rule exploit based characters - such as stacking multiplier effects are kicked out.
    C. players start with a spread: 16,15,14,13,12,11 and may assign these scores as they wish.
    Alternately, players have a 28 point build limit with one stipulation: no ability score can be less than 10 before racial modifiers.
    D. Player characters may have 3 traits, but must not select from the same category more than once.
    E. I am all about role play... characters made to pursue ROLL PLAY will be frowned apon tremendously. egregious abuses will be shredded and the player PERMA-BANNED.
    I run my games skill check heavy, and encourage EVERY character to be CAPABLE of adventuring in a dungeon SOLO. This means "skilled".
    I am an old school ALIGNMENT purist. meaning, that If I interpret your actions as out of character - you get one warning... and only one... this was it.
    No, having a wacky religion does not allow a paladin to run a whore house. No, no one can buy slaves. No one may offer living beings as sacrifices to any deity.
    (Despite not being bound by all of PFS restrictions, somethings need to be obvious and still apply: no evil player characters allowed, no in-party backstabing)
    Portray your character as though the game setting is real, and common knowledge of Golarion's history, religions, geography, organizations, and monsters is preferred.

this is not goal oriented play where all other considerations are secondary... this is character first, role playing focused, game play.
    for example: if drandle dreng tries to send your paladin off to assassinate people because they "might have been" shadow lodge...
    I expect you to challenge his orders at the minimum. even if it derails the entire adventure.

There are certainly a wide range of games and play styles out there. With your interests as they are, what draws you to PFS games? It sounds like you have the makings of a campaign that would work on its own (either with custom adventures or published ones) without having to bother with the PFS system.
    Those of you who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand.

FG License: Ultimate
    Server Alias: crazy cave dashing ninja
    TeamSpeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    TeamSpeak Password (case sensitive): Dungeoneers

Blog Entries
    Ageed, that whole post boiled down to "LFG PFS but without any of the PFS." Just say "LFG Pathfinder" and you'll get more hits.

The FG PFS crowd seems to be its own little clique and no one else gets in.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
    The FG PFS crowd seems to be its own little clique and no one else gets in.
    I'm not really sure what that's supposed to mean. Over the last 5+ years that we've been running PFS games with this group... we've had hundreds of players 'get in' to many many many games. Over the last few months... a few of the folks that run most of the games have been running higher level stuff.. so yeah.. it makes it harder to 'get in'.. but that's pretty much over now so I imagine there will be quite a few varied level games running.

None of this really helps the OP... it does seem like you might be better off in the Pathfinder or LFG Forums with your call to arms.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Thread Information