STAR TREK 2d20

Extensions not appearing

I preface this with I am an ABSOLUTE white belt when it comes to F.G. I bought a Ultimate license though and am ready to tackle this. However, I downloaded some extensions .ext files and placed them in extensions folder. They do not show up at all when I load Fantasy Grounds. What am I missing?

Blog Entries
    Welcome to FG and the forums.

Not sure exactly what step you are missing, so let me start from the beginning

The extension will not appear until you try to load a campaign for ruleset that is compatible with the extension.
    So, after placing the extension in your extension folder, start a campaign (say a 5E D&D one) and then on that screen their will be a list of available extension in the bottom left. Turn on the extensions you want their and then start your campaign.

If they are in your extensions folder and they are not showing up and you've checked that the extension is supported for your campaigns ruleset, then let us know just what extensions and rulesets you are trying to use. Screen shots always help

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

This is dated, but I am having the same issue. I have even go so far as to copy an existing extension that DOES appear in the available Extensions list, unzip it, change the name in the extension.xml, zip it back up, change the filename from .zip to .ext, move it into the extension folder, and reload FGU. I still only see the original. Okay, I thought, that's weird. So I found an extension I don't want and I deleted it just to see what happens. When I reload FGU, the deleted extension returns! Where am I going wrong here?
    Last edited by 2wob0dowS; March 27th, 2021 at 02:39. Reason: need to be clearer

Thread Information