5E Character Create Playlist

TYP Yawning Portal - Against the Giants completeness?

I'm looking at running TYP - Against the Giants as our groups next adventure. We're digging running historical adventures some of us haven't run since teen years. In reviewing the Module, it looks fairly "bare bones" compared to others I've looked at, even some in TYP (I have the full D&D bundle).

I'm was hoping to confirm what I'm seeing is what it "should" be.

Compared to other modules I've looked it, it's missing Player Maps, Encounters and Parcels, etc. It does seem to have the book text, and NPC's.

It won't take me too long to add all of this (If I use Mike Schley's maps), but before I begin, I'd just like to double check that I need too. I know I could use the WoTC's maps, but the grid size isn't uniform at all from what I can discern.
    Last edited by Mortani; November 29th, 2017 at 05:30.

Blog Entries
    The FG version of TYP should have everything that the print version of TYP has. I haven't heard any reports that indicate otherwise and if something is missing, if you can identify it, it will get fixed quickly.

Now, I don't have TYP, but my understanding is that the TYP version of Against the Giants is not the same as G1-G4 from years ago.

So, all of the maps made available in the print version should be in the FG version... That being said, most WotC adventures don't have maps for every encounter, and so the community here usually makes maps for those encounters that have to be added in if you want them. Normally they would be linked here, but I don't see any for TYP; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...r-5E-resources

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thanks LordEntrails, I appreciate the feedback.

Anyone have it able to confirm they see what I see? I suppose I'm just hoping there is a small chance I have something wrong.

Blog Entries
    There are a full set of player maps, encounters, parcels, etc.

Run update. Open the campaign. Right click on the module and choose revert changes and see what happens.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Thanks, that did it!

Thread Information