STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    To my knowledge it would unfortunately be the same for both directions: Society modules are not part of the pdf-syncing offer.

I'm having troubles getting access to the Pathfinder Adventure Little Trouble In Big Absalom in fantasy grounds. I have my Paizo Account linked with Fantasy Grounds, and I have the pdf in my download list on my Paizo Account. Am I missing something? Also I did make sure to click "retrieve Paizo.com Purchases".

Bear in mind the first paragraph of the product page:

"Please note that you can get the entire cost of the PDF purchased from paizo.com off this order as a discount. To do so, please first visit the Store > Paizo Account Synchronization menu option. Follow the instructions there to link your account and Retrieve a list of purchases from paizo.com. Once retrieved, adding this product to your cart will show a discount equivalent to the full cost of the PDF."

As the cost of this particular pdf is 0, you would not be able to get any discount.

Though I would agree it would make sense to delete the paragraph (same as for the PFS scenarios), even if it is technically correct.

Thread Information