FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Allyx View Post
    If you have bought the PDF on the Paizo store, but failed to remember to run the sync before purchasing products from Fantasy Grounds, can you get reimbursed for the PDF's you bought the second time in error? And if so, who should you approach for the reimbursement? Paizo? Or Fantasy Grounds?
    email [email protected] and explain the situation.

Deleted by poster
    Last edited by Kirsa; March 20th, 2020 at 00:15. Reason: Wrong Thread

Glad to see the money sink fantasy grounds is. You just saved me buying the license.

Quote Originally Posted by eggsnbak0n View Post
    Glad to see the money sink fantasy grounds is. You just saved me buying the license.
    Your other post says you’re glad you’re staying with roll20. This is exactly the same how the Paizo PDF discount works on roll20. But they have a lot less Paizo products converted with less overall content per product. Less for the same price on roll20, so which is the real money sink? Good to see you did thorough research.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Your other post says you’re glad you’re staying with roll20. This is exactly the same how the Paizo PDF discount works on roll20. But they have a lot less Paizo products converted with less overall content per product. Less for the same price on roll20, so which is the real money sink? Good to see you did thorough research.
    If that is you way of providing the best customer service then you need a new job. I can use roll20 basic for free. I have to pay for FG to host friends. Big difference. If you think I'd pay over $200 to use this product after that response, you can tell your boss you are the reason it will never happen. I'll also be telling everyone in my gaming group how you respond to posts. (P.S. I directly support the CEO and senior executives of a multi-billion dollar valuation firm. I would have been fired immediately for speaking the way you just did).
    Last edited by eggsnbak0n; July 29th, 2020 at 09:11.

If that is you way of providing the best customer service then you need a new job. I can use roll20 basic for free. I have to pay for FG to host friends. Big difference. If you think I'd pay over $200 to use this product after that response, you can tell your boss you are the reason it will never happen. I'll also be telling everyone in my gaming group how you respond to posts. (P.S. I directly support the CEO and senior executives of a multi-billion dollar valuation firm. I would have been fired immediately for speaking the way you just did).
    1) I'm a community moderator, not an employee.
    2) I provided simple facts to your very inflammatory post, where you provided little context to what your actual issue is.

These were your two posts, both in response to questions about the Paizo PDF product discount:

Scripts extract the data. You act like its manually done every time. No, this is someone who spent a few hours on a weekend to program it and just sits looking to make a profit. I'm glad I read this before I bought the license. I'll continue using roll20.
    Hence my response to you regarding the Paizo product discount - as you posted in two threads specifically to do with the Paizo PDF discount.

I apologize if you actually want to open a reasonable dialogue regarding your questions about Fantasy Grounds. From the two posts you made it did not look like that was what you were trying to do. To be perfectly honest, it looked like you were trying to start a flame thread, or just making a couple of inflammatory posts before leaving the forums. Because neither post asked any specific questions, all I could assume is that you were referring to your pricing issues with the Paizo products and the Paizo PDF discount.

If that is not your intent, please let us know the questions you actually want to ask, and we'll try to help.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Buying a Hardback book from Paizo entitles you to the hardback book. It doesnt give you any Fantasy Grounds material.
    If you buy a PDF from Paizo then Paizo credit you that value towards the Fantasy Grounds equivalent product of the same name.
    So either way - to use the licensed Paizo material on Fantasy Grounds you will need to buy it.
    If you feel unhappy with your purchase SmiteWorks have a 30 day money back guarantee and they will look after you.
    So Two Questions,
    1) When I buy a Hardcover on Paizo I also get the PDF on Paizo, since I own the PDF do I still get the discount on FG?

2) Are Society modules not included in the sync discount? I own all the Starfinder Society PDFs (on Paizo) but they do not show up when I do the sync.
    Last edited by Samarex; August 22nd, 2020 at 10:00.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Blog Entries
    Hey Russ!

If your Paizo account shows the PDF then you should get the discount I believe.
    Society modules are not included in this offer.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Hey Russ!

If your Paizo account shows the PDF then you should get the discount I believe.
    Society modules are not included in this offer.
    Thanks for the clarification
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

So I understand you don't get a discount for the society modules owned on Paizo. What about the other way around I bought some society modules on FG but when I Sync with my Paizo account they don't show up there.

Thread Information