STAR TREK 2d20

Purchasing from steam failed.

I tried to buy some tokens on steam and it says I don't own the game. But I do have an ultimate license. How do I get around that?
    Last edited by Bizmal; November 19th, 2017 at 06:01.

All products are for sale on the FG store and on Steam for the same price (except for possible regional pricing differences on Steam). It is best to purchase your DLC all from the same store, since the purchases do not synch across stores.

If you need to activate your license on Steam, you can choose the Activate a Product option in the Steam Library. However, the keys are only updated on Steam every 6 weeks or so from the FG store, because it is a manual process that needs to be completed by a Steam employee.

Regards,
    JPG

A buddy of mine purchased the game and the PHB vis Steam, and the PHB wasn't showing up in his modules. He had to go and link the purchase to his account for it to show up. I think it was a Steam action. Sorry, I don't own the Steam version, but I know he had some issues and was able to fix it by linking everything.

Hope that helps.

Blog Entries
    Here is the thread where we update Steam activation:
    https://steamcommunity.com/app/25269...5530621472814/

Any licenses or active subscription purchased before October 17, 2017 should be available for activation. I plan to send another batch tomorrow to Steam to see if they can get them set up this week as well.

Thread Information