5E Character Create Playlist
Page 7 of 10 First ... 56789 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Hey Zuger i have made a small coding tutorial video and I have extended this extension as the content of the video. It addresses in a very basic way one method of being able to track carried and non carried treasure.
    https://youtu.be/x4leZBomtOc
    And the extension is here - feel free to use or not.
    Attachment 23256

Also any comments about splitting the code into different files are personal preference and not a criticism.
    This is working fine in FGU btw. Never even thought to update it.

Perfect, thank you!

I would like to use the updated extension if possible, is there a link somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by eldrin81 View Post
    I would like to use the updated extension if possible, is there a link somewhere?
    Hi Eldrin,
    If you mean Damned's update to this, it's found in post #32. I hope this helps!

Here's a wish list item for this extension: I wish it would tell the people when they become encumbered.

The DM almost always has to police that because a lot of people aren't paying much attention to encumbrance.

Quote Originally Posted by DM_BK View Post
    Here's a wish list item for this extension: I wish it would tell the people when they become encumbered.

The DM almost always has to police that because a lot of people aren't paying much attention to encumbrance.
    Check when they get back to civilisation and get the PCs to bank or sell stuff.

This is part of D&D - trusting players and keeping an eye on encumbrance. Too much automation and no one has to use the thing between their ears.

I just loaded this into my game on FGU v4.0.4 and it seems to be broken, the total and coin values are both 0 for a player carrying 4000+ coins. Can anyone else confirm if its broken or am I doing something wrong here.

Its not broken for me. Any other extension installed?

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    Its not broken for me. Any other extension installed?
    A few, but nothing to do with encumbrance or weight. Very strange.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiraslite View Post
    A few, but nothing to do with encumbrance or weight. Very strange.
    Good Day Kiraslite
    Sometimes extensions that do not, outwardly, seem to have anything in common can have some "behind the scenes" things going on that can conflict.
    I find the easiest way to narrow down issues is to remove 3 consecutive extensions then load the game, if the problem continues, exit the game and turn the first three back on and try the next three.

Thread Information