5E Character Create Playlist

Custom Weapon Damage for High/Low Quality Versions

I'm trying to create high and low quality versions of weapons with a advantage/disadvantage type system for rolling the damage.

For this example we'll use a rapier. Normally this weapon has a damage of "1d8 piercing".

In the chat you can use "/die 2d8k1" to roll a d8 as if you had advantage with it. (Roll 2d8 and keep highest 1.) And also "/die 2d8kl1" for the disadvantage style. (Roll 2d8 keep lowest 1.)

When I try to set the damage on my Poor Rapier as "2d8kl1 piercing" it seems to not parse it as a valid die command and the item has no damage property.

Is there any way to do this? I've tried dumping it into effects as well like "DMG: 2d8kl1" and it doesn't parse it there either.

Thanks for any tips. New to FG.

Blog Entries
    Welcome
    Maybe with an extension. Core FGU 5E does not yet support dice expressions anywhere but in the chat window itself. Pretty confident it's on te list to be implemented, but don't know when.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information