5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 6 of 10 First ... 45678 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Welcome TMayes

Scroll to bottom left of page and change the theme to FGResponsive and ou should be able to see attachments then.

Hello,

I would like the coins in my campaign to carry weight and so this extension seems to be perfect for me, however I have two questions;

- Will this work with FGU?
    - How are they weighed? How many coins equal 1lbs?

I have tried to do this in fantasy grounds unity and while it showed me the new coin field, it wasn't updating with the number of coins

The author of this extension hasn't been active on the forums for a couple of years so I don't expect this extension to get updated for Unity.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

This was exactly the extension I was looking for and I am glad I found it. I am sad it is no longer being updated. So far I appears to still be working though for me. I have not yet grabbed Unity though.

V/R,
    RHJ

Quote Originally Posted by WinterSoldier7 View Post
    Hello,

I would like the coins in my campaign to carry weight and so this extension seems to be perfect for me, however I have two questions;

- Will this work with FGU?
    - How are they weighed? How many coins equal 1lbs?
    the coin weight is calculated as 50 per 1lbs, but it is very easy to change in the xml file if in your campaign wish coins to weigh more/less

and so far this mod still seems to be working in unity

I just wanted to say I really enjoyed this extension, but since I got Mad Nomads Coin Manager, the formatting is completely broken. I really wish I could have the best of both worlds, but Coin Manager solves even bigger daily playing problems, so I had to choose. I don't suppose this extension still has a chance of further development????

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Eroc999 View Post
    I just wanted to say I really enjoyed this extension, but since I got Mad Nomads Coin Manager, the formatting is completely broken. I really wish I could have the best of both worlds, but Coin Manager solves even bigger daily playing problems, so I had to choose. I don't suppose this extension still has a chance of further development????
    You should see if Mad Nomad would be interested in adding weight functionality to his extension. Seems easiest... Though as I use his Coin Manager, I would hope it would be an option, as I don't track weight since for us it's more to track wealth and not what they are actually carrying.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

This extension looks great! Can someone advise me on how to make it work? I dropped it in the extensions folder, but nothings seems to have happened. suggestions?

Thread Information