FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 13 First 12345 ... Last

It would be nice if this very useful extension could be updated to include some of the recent official rulesets - for example: 2E, Symbaroum, etc..

Because I know you've got lots of time on your hands!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    It would be nice if this very useful extension could be updated to include some of the recent official rulesets - for example: 2E, Symbaroum, etc..

Because I know you've got lots of time on your hands!
    I can do that - I just need the extra ruleset names...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    I can do that - I just need the extra ruleset names...
    Ive added 2E, Symbaroum... DCCRPG and AD&D were already there and PFRPG2 and WorldOfDarkness have been added just in case...
    Any others?

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Ive added 2E, Symbaroum... DCCRPG and AD&D were already there and PFRPG2 and WorldOfDarkness have been added just in case...
    Any others?
    Fast work!

Judging from this post: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post434058 I think the official DCC ruleset has a space, i.e. "DCC RPG" whereas the community ruleset is spaceless.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

How do you actually use/apply this? I'm trying to use a Pathfinder AP in D&D 5.

I know I'll need to convert it - I just want to get it loaded.

Quote Originally Posted by soulfire777 View Post
    How do you actually use/apply this? I'm trying to use a Pathfinder AP in D&D 5.

I know I'll need to convert it - I just want to get it loaded.
    Welcome to the FG forums.

You download the extension (.ext file) from post #1.
    Put it in the <FG app data>\extension directory (get to <FG app data> by clicking on the folder icon in the top right of the main FG launch screen).
    On your load campaign screen, select your campaign and then select the Universal Modules extension for activation. If it's not there, restart FG and make sure you’re using a supported ruleset.
    Load your campaign and then go to the library -> module activation and open the modules you want to use.

Further information on an extension here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...iew#Extensions

Would this allow the official WotC modules to open in the PF2 ruleset?

Quote Originally Posted by The High Druid View Post
    Would this allow the official WotC modules to open in the PF2 ruleset?
    Yes.

But pay attention to the "You will get plenty of things that don't work..." paragraph!

Thanks. Not expecting monster stats, items, spells, etc to make any sense, but if the story and maps show up, the rest we can figure out.

Thread Information