5E Character Create Playlist

Dice Tower Image Cut Off

Heyo, hopefully this is the right sub-forum for my problem
    After adding the CoreRPG-menus extension (That makes the menus smaller buttons at the top left) my dice tower image seems to be cut off regardless of the theme I use. I obviously understand that this is probably because of the extension rather than fantasy grounds itself, but was wondering if anyone had any idea how to fix the issue? I've attached an image of the dice tower (Using the dark theme and a custom background image) Thank you in advance!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Also, while I'm here, does anyone know what 'section' of 1920x1080 background images aregenerally clear? By this I mean the section of a background image that isn't covered by the chat, hotbar, etc.

As you suggest, this could well be caused by the extension - so the best place to post this is in the thread for the extension.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

If you change the size of the dicetower frames; you also need to change the size of the dicetower panel and window.

Regards,
    JPG

To clarify - are you creating your own theme or dice tower image extension? Or are you just using the menu extension? We'll need more information if you're working on your own extension/code in addition to the extension you mention.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

So the first question was just in regards to pre-existing themes' dice towers being cut off which I'm going to move to the extension's page, don't know how or why I didn't think of that. The second one about the background is just about what area of a background image in fantasy grounds is uncovered by base UI elements without any extensions.

Quote Originally Posted by Larrytheblock1 View Post
    The second one about the background is just about what area of a background image in fantasy grounds is uncovered by base UI elements without any extensions.
    There's no real accurate answer to this. Most people (GMs and players) will play with the FG window at a different resolution, maybe even a different UI scale, plus they can resize and move the chat window around the desktop and have a wide or narrow sidebar. A background of 1920x1080 would probably be too large for some user desktop setup.

Thread Information