DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Steam 5e DLC

Steam 5e DLC

I've re-completed my 5e FG Bundle, with the new purchases being ToA and XGE. Steam shows them as installed, but when I go to my library to load the books, they don't show up. Updating doesn't seem to help, when I try to load my modules, there is no ToA or XGE decal available to load.

And in a completely unrelated note, it would be ideal if all of the 5e WotC stuff started with either DD or D&D and not some of one and some of the other, and the Volo's players book doesn't have either.

I am having the same issue with XGE on steam, and cannot locate the Manage and Refresh Steam Library feature. I did clear my steam download cache, but that did not work.

You will find the refresh button on the Smiteworks Store page; click on Store at the top then on Steam account Synchronisation
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

me no change the probleme the news DLC no appear nowhere

Quote Originally Posted by pollencosmic View Post
    me no change the probleme the news DLC no appear nowhere
    Welcome to the forums!

What version and license does FG display in the top right corner of the startup screen? If it says "v3.3.3 FREE" then you haven't entered your license key and done an update.
    Have you linked your Steam account to your FG account?
    Have you logged into your FG account in the Steam settings window?
    Have you then run an update?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

What version and license does FG = v.3.3.3 Ultimate

Have you linked your Steam account to your FG account? = many times no result

Have you logged into your FG account in the Steam settings window? = many times no result

Have you then run an update? many and many

Quote Originally Posted by pollencosmic View Post
    What version and license does FG = v.3.3.3 Ultimate

Have you linked your Steam account to your FG account? = many times no result

Have you logged into your FG account in the Steam settings window? = many times no result

Have you then run an update? many and many
    OK, then I'd recommend you select "Enhanced update logging" in the setting screen and run an update again - this will generate a log file called update.log in the FG data directory (click the folder icon on the top right of the main FG start screen to get to this directory). Email this file to [email protected] - explain the issue you're having and they can look at it on the update system for you.

Don't post the update.log file here - it has your license number in it!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information