DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 19 of 23 First ... 91718192021 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    @akito3379 and everyone else.... It looks like the last FG update (Tuesday March 2, 2021) broke FFAL for more than just the Table Dataset. The Story Dataset exhibited similar issues. I'm aware of the problem and I am working to get it fixed.
    Current Projects:
    Always...
    Community Contributions:
    Extensions: Bardic Inspiration, Druid Wild Shapes, Local Dice Tower, Library Field Filters
    Tutorial Blog Series: "A Neophyte Tackles (coding) the FG Extension".

Just want to say thank you for the amazing work you do bud.

Quote Originally Posted by Minty23185Fresh View Post
    @akito3379 and everyone else.... It looks like the last FG update (Tuesday March 2, 2021) broke FFAL for more than just the Table Dataset. The Story Dataset exhibited similar issues. I'm aware of the problem and I am working to get it fixed.

Blog Entries
    New version (v0.4.1) of Field Filters for All Libraries (FFAL) posted. It is available in post #1 of this thread.

There were some changes made by Smiteworks to the CoreRPG. They appear to be related to a discussion in this post.

This version was tested in the development environment on both FGC and FGU but it has not been thoroughly play tested in a game session. I hope to do that today. If you, its users, run across issues please let me know. Be mindful of the caveats expressed in posts 1-4 of this thread as this extension heavily modifies ruleset functionality in the library ruleset code of CoreRPG, meaning, inter extension conflicts are highly likely - this extension will probably not play nice with others.

The following is actually just for my edification, so that I can recall, later on, what I did:
    To address issues reported by akito_3379 in post #180: The masterindex_window.lua file had additions (OnSortCompare, among others) made to it that FFAL was not addressing. (I updated the masterindex_window.lua file in the ERA).

Blog Entries
    New version (v0.4.2) of Field Filters for All Libraries (FFAL) posted. It is available in post #1 of this thread.

There were some changes made by Smiteworks to the CoreRPG. Another non-local variable name change in the ruleset tripped me up. The error was exhibited when one navigated off of the Record "Name" Filter (next to the "All button, at the bottom of the Record list).

Again the following is actually just for my edification, so that I can recall, later on, what I did:
    To address the nil string error thrown: I updated the masterindex_window.lua file in the ERA

I love this extension and use it all the time but recently I noticed something was off and not working on some ribbons (Spells, specially, since it's one of the main reason I use this)
    Turns out it appears to be a compatibility issue with another extension: Equipped Effects (5e Extension) https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/158/view

Is there any way to get these two to work together?

Thanks in advance!

It looks like with the new update that this extension is having issues with the Masterindex again.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcanien View Post
    It looks like with the new update that this extension is having issues with the Masterindex again.
    I have finally returned to D&D; an absence of nearly six months.

I am working on this. I found a bug in the rulesets which directly affects the behavior of this extension. I'll wait until it's fixed before releasing a new version.

Blog Entries
    A new version of FFAL, for Fantasy Grounds Unity (not for FG Classic) has been posted to the first post of this thread.

Smiteworks removed some duplicate script in the rulesets that handles lists (e.g. the record lists on the recordset dialogs used extensively by FFAL). Replacing the duplicated script with calls to common "area" list handlers in FG Unity but not in FG Classic has caused the rulesets to now be disparate enough to require separate extensions. The new version v0.4.3 is for Unity use only. The older version v0.4.2 for FG Classic was not changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Minty23185Fresh View Post
    A new version of FFAL, for Fantasy Grounds Unity (not for FG Classic) has been posted to the first post of this thread.

Smiteworks removed some duplicate script in the rulesets that handles lists (e.g. the record lists on the recordset dialogs used extensively by FFAL). Replacing the duplicated script with calls to common "area" list handlers in FG Unity but not in FG Classic has caused the rulesets to now be disparate enough to require separate extensions. The new version v0.4.3 is for Unity use only. The older version v0.4.2 for FG Classic was not changed.
    Is there a reason you aren't taking advantage of The Forge to allow users to get updates automatically?
    Support:
    https://support.fantasygrounds.com/
    Have a suggestion for a feature? Go here https://fgapp.idea.informer.com

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lokiare View Post
    Is there a reason you aren't taking advantage of The Forge to allow users to get updates automatically?
    (EDITED) Answered via PM.

(EDITED) See page one of this thread for link to Forge.
    Last edited by Minty23185Fresh; January 23rd, 2022 at 23:37.

Thread Information