PF2E Playlist
Page 19 of 19 First ... 9171819
    Blog Entries
    @akito3379 and everyone else.... It looks like the last FG update (Tuesday March 2, 2021) broke FFAL for more than just the Table Dataset. The Story Dataset exhibited similar issues. I'm aware of the problem and I am working to get it fixed.
    Current Projects:
    Tackling "Solo-Play" (blog series)
    Player: Curse of Strahd
    DM: Adventurers League, Season 2, Elemental Evil
    Community Contributions:
    Extensions: Bardic Inspiration, Druid Wild Shapes, Local Dice Tower, Library Field Filters
    Tutorial Blog Series: "A Neophyte Tackles the FG Extension".

Just want to say thank you for the amazing work you do bud.

Quote Originally Posted by Minty23185Fresh View Post
    @akito3379 and everyone else.... It looks like the last FG update (Tuesday March 2, 2021) broke FFAL for more than just the Table Dataset. The Story Dataset exhibited similar issues. I'm aware of the problem and I am working to get it fixed.

Blog Entries
    New version (v0.4.1) of Field Filters for All Libraries (FFAL) posted. It is available in post #1 of this thread.

There were some changes made by Smiteworks to the CoreRPG. They appear to be related to a discussion in this post.

This version was tested in the development environment on both FGC and FGU but it has not been thoroughly play tested in a game session. I hope to do that today. If you, its users, run across issues please let me know. Be mindful of the caveats expressed in posts 1-4 of this thread as this extension heavily modifies ruleset functionality in the library ruleset code of CoreRPG, meaning, inter extension conflicts are highly likely - this extension will probably not play nice with others.

The following is actually just for my edification, so that I can recall, later on, what I did:
    To address issues reported by akito_3379 in post #180: The masterindex_window.lua file had additions (OnSortCompare, among others) made to it that FFAL was not addressing. (I updated the masterindex_window.lua file in the ERA).

Thread Information