DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Error on applying an effect

When I apply an effect to a player or NPC I get the following error:
    Script Error: string ["scripts/manager_tokens2.lua"] 401: attempt to index field 'original" (a nil value)

The effect still applies, but the error keeps occurring and the console is appearing.

I am wondering how do i get this error to stop occurring. Baring that how do I get the console to stop appearing?

Blog Entries
    hi jrh18

It is hard to assist you with this error report without some moreinformation.

What ruleset are you using?
    What version is it?
    What version is CoreRPG?
    What extensions are you using?
    Does it happen in a new campiagn?

I’m guessing this is related to an extension you are using. Try switching them off one at a time till you find the one causing the issue.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thanks Zacchaeus. It seems it is the death Indicator extension i have installed.

FG 3.3.2
    Ruleset: 5e release 8
    CoreRpG release 3

Extensions:
    5e Language fonts (FR) - Wizards
    5e Theme - Wizards
    DOE: Base Extension v3.0
    DOE: Locations Extension v4.6.1
    DOE: Organizations Extension v1.6.1
    Death Indicator
    Drop Lowest
    Encounter Difficulty Calculator
    Forgotten Realms Calendar Supporting Funcitons
    Moon Tracker

Combat tracker

If you take a look here I think that extension has been updated to eliminate the error. Scroll to the last post to find the download link.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thank you again. I found the same last night and updated the plugin and it now works again. Much appreciated.

I wish there was a way to get an email that a module was updated. Searching the forums is rather tedious to find plugin posts and then read through the text to determine if a new version is out.

There is. Subscribe to the extension thread, and you will get an e-mail any time the thread gets updated. You might get a few e-mails if the thread is active, but most aren't unless there is an update.

Thread Information