DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    Hi all,

Stumbled upon this thread while looking for a Blades in the Dark custom roll for a Blades game I'd like to GM. I've made a couple attempts at creating a Blades in the Dark custom roll myself, but I lack the fundamental knowledge in LUA to get it working. The /pnp roll is very close to what I think would work (success on 6), but it lacks partial successes on a roll of 4 or 5. You could also use the dice pool system for augmenting rolls depending on the skill ranks, positioning, and other factors that can add dice to a roll. Is there any kind of resource for creating new rolls aside from the section on Adding New Rolls at https://www.diehard-gaming.com/mchelp.html? If not, I'm sure I can figure it out with more training in LUA.

Loving MoreCore so far. Thank you to everyone in this thread for all of your hard work on this!
    Last edited by tenderfoot; March 25th, 2020 at 02:07.

Blog Entries
    Welcome tenderfoot

Can you, perhaps in the main MoreCore thread, post a detailed description of the roll mechanic including all the things that can impact a roll. Things that change target numbers, change number of dice, add modifiers to etc.
    Are rolls opposed, are they against a variable target, a static target?
    And also how a roll should report its results?

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Welcome tenderfoot

Can you, perhaps in the main MoreCore thread, post a detailed description of the roll mechanic including all the things that can impact a roll. Things that change target numbers, change number of dice, add modifiers to etc.
    Are rolls opposed, are they against a variable target, a static target?
    And also how a roll should report its results?
    Posted the basics here: https://fantasygrounds.com/forums/sh...uleset/page199. Thank you!

Have you got a game set up?
    I am more into role playing than systems.
    Let me know if you needs players.

Thread Information