DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 9 of 19 First ... 7891011 ... Last

Blog Entries
    Fields of Battle

HOTFIX

User on Discord was reporting console errors every time one of the tables was clicked. That's because they weren't actually tables, they were just text pages which were put in the wrong place. FIXED.

This update (and the Black Libram of Nartarus remaster) are both on the TEST channel right now and scheduled to be pushed to LIVE next Tuesday as usual.

Blog Entries
    Castle Keeper's Guide HOTFIX

As @frankinson reported on the other thread:

• Typo on the Chapter 1 link. FIXED
    • Links to the cleric and druid text pages missing. FIXED

As discussed on Discord, the order is actually correct as the current Castle Keeper's Guide DLC is the 2010 First Printing and that's how the book was laid out. When @Mortar remasters the CKG to Second Printing it will reflect the new layout.
    Last edited by Talyn; March 7th, 2018 at 04:56.

Blog Entries
    The Town of Kalas

HOTFIX

• Added TLG to the author field
    • This was one of the old-style modules where you load it but nothing shows up in the Library, you just have to know to look in the campaign Story, NPCs, etc. windows. FIXED!

This is actually one of the ones I've sorta-kinda had my eye on remastering. We'll see, I have other items on my queue right now.

Thanks again
    Yeah, I always had soft spots for towns and bases in AD&D days. The more the merrier, PCs enjoyed meaningfully changing their base of operations.

Blog Entries
    Fantasy Grounds v3.3.5 just got pushed to TEST channel, and bundled with it:

Ruleset v3.3.5

• New partial theme-ish look. We elected to not use my full personal theme as someone discussed previously in this thread, but we did include the TLG link icon and a new background from Players Guide to Aihrde to lighten things up a bit. (Screenshot below)
    • New beefed-up "ability" window class with additional data fields. I definitely got in over my head on this one, so many thanks to @Moon Wizard and @Ikael for assisting, providing advice, and giving me a few well-deserved Gibbs slaps!
    • Character sheet Abilities tab accepts the new "ability" window class to be dropped.

Players Handbook

• Improved text layout/readability in some areas.
    • Class and race data updated to include new ability fields.

Castle Keepers Guide

• Removed the <abilities> data node and any links to it.
    • Extended levels class pages now are text-only just like the class sheets.
    • Secondary skills now link to the Player Companion.

Castle Keepers Guide: Player Companion

• New name! This will be the "standard" going forth for any GM Module which has a Player Module support component.
    • All advantages and secondary skills have been built and provided in new library lists and can be dropped onto the Abilities tab of the character sheet!
    • Classes (Extended Levels) abilities updated to support the new ability window fields.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Talyn; March 8th, 2018 at 19:58. Reason: better screenshot

This is available in the Test channel as part of the v3.3.5 beta.

Cheers,
    JPG

Blog Entries
    Nice.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Blog Entries
    A few of us DLC Developers decided on some category names so here's the first batch updated:

Adventures (plural now)

• The Outpost
    • A1 Assault on Blacktooth Ridge (I also added the various library clickies per @JohnD's complaint thread)

Supplements

• Expanding Classes
    • Fields of Battle
    • Monsters and Treasure of Aihrde

These are on Test now and scheduled to be pushed to Live on Tuesday as usual. I'll get the other ones in line when I get home from work Monday, hopefully I'll get them all done in time for the Tuesday Update.

Blog Entries
    More Category fixes incoming:

Core Rules

• Players Handbook
    • Monsters & Treasure
    • Castle Keepers Guide

These (and practically everything else) were previously "Castles & Crusades" which, no duh, you loaded the C&C ruleset so of course it's C&C. "Core Rules" brings it in line with practically every other ruleset so there's more user familiarity across the board switching from ruleset to ruleset.

Adventures

• Shadows of the Halfling Hall
    • Slag Heap
    • Beneath the Despairing Stone
    • The Town of Kalas
    • Rune Lore Adventures I and II

Supplements

• Monsters of Airdhe I (is this DLC even needed anymore? isn't everything in Monsters & Treasure of Airhde?)
    • Of Gods and Monsters
    • Classic Monsters
    • Deities of the Haunted Highlands
    • Castellan's Guide to Arms & Armor
    • Rune Lore

Campaign Settings

• After Winter's Dark (dropped the 'CS1' from the name)

Like "Adventures" this category is now plural since more C&C campaign settings will be coming to Fantasy Grounds, hopefully this year.

Companions

• Haunted Highlands Spells is now Crater of Umeshti: Player Companion

HOTFIXES:

Beneath the Despairing Stone

• The only battle encounter was a random result from a table, not actually a battle encounter. This was in @JohnD's complaint thread as well. For now, I simply commented that section and its library link so FG doesn't see it. An actual fix will have to wait (most likely for a remaster?) unless I get enough feedback that people are wanting to play this NOW.

Blog Entries
    Players Handbook

• Added the INIT effect to the Quick Reference Index page with the Wiki effects. (The C&C wiki page itself has not yet been updated with that!)

Oh, and I was notified that since the PHB and M&T are included with the ruleset, those (along with CKG just because) are being withheld until v3.3.5 goes live in a couple weeks. All other DLC fixes are on the usual schedule.

Thread Information