Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/foru...n-mobile-style

Apparently this is an issue with vbulletin being out of date per the forum post above.

"You need to update your footer template to show style chooser options. Your template is outdated."

Also clearing cache does nothing for this issue but apparently running the browser with admin rights and clicking "Full Site" changes the style to what I am guessing is default? It's not the mobile style anymore.
    Last edited by BioPhreak; October 30th, 2017 at 01:03. Reason: New Information

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BioPhreak View Post
    "We are sorry, this content is not supported via the mobile style.
    Click Here to go to the Forum Homepage."

Get that message on both links you sent.
    Ok well as I cant see what you can see you will have to seek out those settings/pages through what options you do have...
    The message above confirms to me that we are on the right track and that you are using the website in mobile mode which doesnt have the same options it seems.

Yes, for whatever reason my desktop was forced into some mobile style and only the Full Site seemed to change it. All features are back including ability to format text, add attachments, and most importantly download/view attachments.

If you are using FireFox's sync option between systems I have seen the desktop want to go to the mobile version of websites.

If you're using chrome, try scrolling to the bottom of the page, and clicking the "Full Site" button. Sorry to necro this thread, but I've been having the same bug, and it took me quite a while to figure out this fix. Hope it helps others...

Thread Information