Starfinder Playlist
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    Damien helped me test and he was able to get into my game. So it looks like I am all set.

Thank you everyone for the ongoing help!

Quote Originally Posted by GavinRuneblade View Post
    Damien helped me test and he was able to get into my game.
    I tested too!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    I tested too!
    Thank you too ^.^

Also I can confirm my players are in game right now.

Blog Entries
    That is almost for certain a firewall error that was fixed when it was set up again when you reinstalled. If you had just tried PureVPN, I might has suspected an error in the vpn drivers being installed (often caused by anti-virus software) but with Hamachi also not working, I think you had a firewall error that is now fixed.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

PureVpn question again

I found this thread but not so clear how they found the answer and got it working with test succede and got connected with people. Teed asking the tech support but keeps giving me the scripts lines when they just don't know how to do. I've tired hamachi and port forwarding is a pain. Can anyone give me a step by step process how they got it to work please.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...reVPN-Question
    Availability: Tuesdays and Wednesday
    Time zone: Eastern time. GMT-5 USA
    Ultimate license user

Blog Entries
    You normally need to get the dedicated IP option.

Connect to that server and verify that the vpn is working (Visit a webpage using your browser).

Open Fantasy Grounds.

The external IP address should be the same as your vpn address.

Press test, if it says success then you can have people connect to your games.

Either use the alias or the vpn IP address. No need to port forward.

If you have issues, normally it is either the connection being set to public in setting (change to private) or your firewall is blocking Fantasy Grounds.

Normally you only need a vpn when you are sharing an external IP address (like in a hotel)or using a cellular connection.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

or using ipv6

Quote Originally Posted by Myrdin Potter View Post
    Otherwise www.purevpn.com and try it. They do offer money back if it does not work.

All I do is use the dedicated ip option and connect via it and then start up FG and it works well. Connection test immediately succeeds and people can use the generated alias to connect to You or your IP address (the one the vpn gives you).
    That did it for me, worked well. Thank you very much for the advice!

Thread Information