DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Blog Entries
    What operating system are you using?
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Quote Originally Posted by Myrdin Potter View Post
    What operating system are you using?
    Windows 10

Blog Entries
    Two somewhat common problems are firewall entry needs updating and network type is not private. This is not PureVPN related.

Can you use FG without PureVPN? Do you have at least the standard license?

If you have the right license type and the license key is loaded and working, then open your firewall, delete any entry for FG and then run FG again and re-establish the rules for it.

Also check to make sure the vpn is set as “private” network.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Blog Entries
    Also, if you can show the PureVPN screen with all the data it would help me look at it.

I actually have 2 sign-ons and the dedicated ip has its own server which is not the same as the main sign-on. Make sure you type in the right userid and server for PureVPN.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrdin Potter View Post
    Two somewhat common problems are firewall entry needs updating and network type is not private. This is not PureVPN related.

Can you use FG without PureVPN? Do you have at least the standard license?

If you have the right license type and the license key is loaded and working, then open your firewall, delete any entry for FG and then run FG again and re-establish the rules for it.

Also check to make sure the vpn is set as “private” network.
    sorry for the slow replies, school was brutal and took all my time. Thank you for all the advice ^.^ I'm still working to make this function.

I have an ultimate license. I did confirm the key is working. I did remove the firewall entry and re-establish it. I did access my router and assign a dedicated IP. In PureVPN I also have two sets of credentials and used the correct ones to enable the dedicated IP. We will be testing again today, I'll report how it goes.

Edit: still shows as failing test and players still cannot connect.
    Last edited by GavinRuneblade; November 4th, 2017 at 20:32. Reason: results

Have you verified what I mentioned in post #8? Check that FG is showing the PureVPN IP address as the external address.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Have you verified what I mentioned in post #8? Check that FG is showing the PureVPN IP address as the external address.
    Yes Fantasy grounds is showing purevpn IP as external. I had to reboot for this to work but we did get it working. Still unable to connect and test failed.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    What does Windows report your network as? Private, Public, Work, Home, Domain?
    wifi and purevpn are both private.

Blog Entries
    What server are you connecting to with PureVPN?

Thread Information