DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 93 of 101 First ... 43839192939495 ... Last
    Try clicking the magnifying glass to the right it should open a dialog to input the effect.

The blank window you can see in the image I uploaded appeared when I clicked the magnifying glass. I understand how the extension works, I love it. But it's not working for me, I don't know why.

I even tried a new campaign with no other extension loaded.

Quote Originally Posted by Eldarc View Post
    The blank window you can see in the image I uploaded appeared when I clicked the magnifying glass. I understand how the extension works, I love it. But it's not working for me, I don't know why.

I even tried a new campaign with no other extension loaded.
    I see. I haven't been experiencing that. The extension seems fine on my table and I run a lot of extensions. If you're on TEST I think they're messing with themes and such so that could be a thing. Hope this helps!

Screenshot 2023-08-04 at 1.12.44 PM.png

I'm not seeing that behavior either. Are you sure you don't have an unzipped ruleset or unzipped extension

I have the same issue, I also have some log running, and I do get an error. Unfortunately I am not technical enough to understand what it says, but I do know Advanced Effects are the one acting up, as all other extensions runs perfectly. I have done the usual search to fix it, but do not understand what the problem is. feilmelding advanced effects.png.

Hello guys. Can somebody help me pls?
    I want make armor with effect smth like: "If an undead tries to hit wielder, it rolls d with disadvantage".
    I tried to do something with the IF statement, but I don't know how to indicate who is aiming the armor wearer.

NVM I found a solution)
    IFT: TYPE(undead); GRANTDISATK
    Last edited by Halahad; September 9th, 2023 at 03:41.

Hello!

I don't know if it's because of the new FG version, but I think that the Effect List in a Feat window is not displayed properly.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Eldarc View Post
    Hello!

I don't know if it's because of the new FG version, but I think that the Effect List in a Feat window is not displayed properly.
    Not sure what you're asking here. AE doesnt do anything with feats.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Thread Information