FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 84 of 101 First ... 3474828384858694 ... Last
    Any time to upload that change to github?

Also, regarding MeAndUnique's comment, that was how I fixed the issue. Removing the periods was all it took in my port (possible would also work here).
    Last edited by bmos; October 23rd, 2022 at 13:36.

Quote Originally Posted by MeAndUnique View Post
    There's an extra period there in the original code, if desired you should be able to use DB.addHandler(DB.getPath(node, "effect"), "onUpdate", update); to avoid handling updates to unrelated nodes as would be the case with the "OnChldUpdate" approach.
    I've used that version of the call for year+ (.effect). I wonder if they changed something with DB.getPath(). I'll try and test it when I get home if time permits.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Any time to upload that change to github?

Also, regarding MeAndUnique's comment, that was how I fixed the issue. Removing the periods was all it took in my port (possible would also work here).
    I'll do so tonight if I can (after remove the dots
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    I've used that version of the call for year+ (.effect). I wonder if they changed something with DB.getPath(). I'll try and test it when I get home if time permits.
    They did.

Updated Live channel with fixed .path changes.

Pushed to repo.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

I am getting a new error with the same extensions that I have had updated on forge and from dmsguild. This happens anytime I try to drag ana attack from a non magical item in the actions on the NPC sheet.

[10/28/2022 7:52:53 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "AdvancedEffects:..ipts/char_weapon_adnd.lua"]:50: attempt to call field 'isLoading' (a nil value)

Quote Originally Posted by webdove View Post
    I am getting a new error with the same extensions that I have had updated on forge and from dmsguild. This happens anytime I try to drag ana attack from a non magical item in the actions on the NPC sheet.

[10/28/2022 7:52:53 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "AdvancedEffects:..ipts/char_weapon_adnd.lua"]:50: attempt to call field 'isLoading' (a nil value)
    Is it happening with no exts?
    I'm not having this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by webdove View Post
    Script execution error: [string "AdvancedEffects:..ipts/char_weapon_adnd.lua"]:50: attempt to call field 'isLoading' (a nil value)
    What version of Ammunition Manager and what version of Advanced Effects?
    Last edited by bmos; October 29th, 2022 at 02:03.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    I'm not having this issue.
    Are you using it with Ammunition Manager? That code only runs when combined with Ammunition Manager.

sorry, wrong thread - can this be deleted?
    Last edited by tjlee; November 18th, 2022 at 23:30.

Potentially Silly Question

I searched the thread but didn't see an answer to this. If I create items or NPCs with effects added to them in 1 campaign and I export them into my own module to use in a new campaign on my system, will all of the added effects still be with the items in the new campaign or will I need to add everything manually again? I created a campaign just to copy and customize all of the items & NPCs from all of the sources I own, test things, create new silly items or NPCs to torment I mean entertain my players etc but I will want to export everything into my own modules to use in future campaigns to leave my goofing off space open to break at a moment's notice.

Thread Information