Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    Thanks.

5.6 is now live, bmos users rejoice
    Rejoicing! Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    Thanks.

5.6 is now live, bmos users rejoice
    Thanks, going to try really hard to keep those bits static from now on

Has this extension been updated? Celestian said 5.6 was "live", but Forge says the extension was last updated 74 days ago.

Quote Originally Posted by LeoKeros View Post
    Has this extension been updated? Celestian said 5.6 was "live", but Forge says the extension was last updated 74 days ago.
    I see in the chat window on load:
    Advanced Effects - 5E v5.6
    by Celestian, 2017-2021

The Forge update counter is based on when the description was updated, unfortunately.

Yeah the FORGE doesn't update that timer based on when the file was updated (oddly enough) it only updates it if the description of on the page was updated.

This ext was updated last on APR 6th 2022.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    The Forge update counter is based on when the description was updated, unfortunately.
    I changed it just so it would update... not going to say I'll keep doing it but... there

Last updated today
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

ActorManager.getActor - DEPRECATED - 2021-01-01 - Contact forge/extension author

I still get this purple message in the chatbox - is that AdvancedEffects for 5e right?

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Tyrant View Post
    ActorManager.getActor - DEPRECATED - 2021-01-01 - Contact forge/extension author

I still get this purple message in the chatbox - is that AdvancedEffects for 5e right?
    This is not AE, its going to be one of your other EXTs. It might seem like AE because it only happens if AE is on but its because something is auto triggering it from AE.

So last session one of my players noticed that his PC had a couple of effects on his sheet. In the CT I had it set to GM only. Is there a way for this extension to be edited to avoid divulging information to the players that they shouldn't have to avoid metagaming?

Thread Information