DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 74 of 101 First ... 2464727374757684 ... Last
    Hi !

I'm using Advanced Effects - 5E v5.3\rby Celestian, 2017-2021
    and I still have those error :
    ActorManager.getActor - DEPRECATED - 2021-01-01 - Contact forge/extension author

I'm not sure how the extension get the update now
    Ultimate Licence 4.0.10
    French Player
    Using FG since September 2016, FGU since Septembre 2020
    with following extensions : Advanced Effets, All Automatic Effect by rob2e, Coin Weight, Constitutional Amendments,
    Roll for Initiative, Death indicators, Battlestats, Alternative Wound Colors,
    Dice Color Changer, Local Dice Tower

Quote Originally Posted by BlazingAzureCrow View Post
    That's correct. If a creature has anything in their bonus action section, when they're dropped into the CT that section shows up with blank entries like the images from before.
    I've uploaded a version to Forge for the Test channel (5.5) that addresses the addNPC() changes. My initial test didnt generate any errors. If someone else can confirm.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoltok View Post
    Hi !

I'm using Advanced Effects - 5E v5.3\rby Celestian, 2017-2021
    and I still have those error :
    ActorManager.getActor - DEPRECATED - 2021-01-01 - Contact forge/extension author

I'm not sure how the extension get the update now
    At the top of the first post.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post638439
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    I've uploaded a version to Forge for the Test channel (5.5) that addresses the addNPC() changes. My initial test didnt generate any errors. If someone else can confirm.
    I tested it out and it seemed to fix the issue. I'm gonna hop off of the test channel and wait for it to go live though~ Thanks for the update!

I hope you are feeling better. I was wondering if you had a chance to review bmos' edits for the missing line? Maybe they are already added and I did not see the change? Thanks for all the work.

bmos Ref:
    "Re AE, I messed up the compatibility patch I sent to Celestian
    So I have posted a working one: https://github.com/CelestianGC/AdvancedEffects/pull/7"

Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    I hope you are feeling better. I was wondering if you had a chance to review bmos' edits for the missing line? Maybe they are already added and I did not see the change? Thanks for all the work.

bmos Ref:
    "Re AE, I messed up the compatibility patch I sent to Celestian
    So I have posted a working one: https://github.com/CelestianGC/AdvancedEffects/pull/7"
    No, I had forgotten actually after fixing the 5e ruleset change.

I'll look at the repo update sometime this week and see if I can merge it with the other.
    ---

I'll look at the repo update sometime this week and see if I can merge it with the other.
    Thanks!

This was actually a really tiny update from bmos. I merged and put 5.6 up on Test for folks to look at. As I dont use 5e much (or BMOS extension) I'd like to get confirmation from someone before I move it to live.
    ---

This was actually a really tiny update from bmos. I merged and put 5.6 up on Test for folks to look at. As I dont use 5e much (or BMOS extension) I'd like to get confirmation from someone before I move it to live.
    I ran a test in live to make sure the error is present. It is. I then went to test and in the same setup the error is not there. Looks to be working in test as expected. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    I ran a test in live to make sure the error is present. It is. I then went to test and in the same setup the error is not there. Looks to be working in test as expected. Thanks!
    Thanks.

5.6 is now live, bmos users rejoice
    ---

Thread Information