FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 73 of 101 First ... 2363717273747583 ... Last
    Whenever I put an NPC into the combat tracker who has anything listed in their bonus action section, those entries become blank (but opening their link still contains their details as per the NPC sheet). I've isolated the issue to this extension in a blank campaign with only it turned on.

Last edited by BlazingAzureCrow; March 25th, 2022 at 23:19.

Quote Originally Posted by BlazingAzureCrow View Post
    Whenever I put an NPC into the combat tracker who has anything listed in their bonus action section, those entries become blank (but opening their link still contains their details as per the NPC sheet). I've isolated the issue to this extension in a blank campaign with only it turned on.

It's working for me can you give me a screenshot of NPC before you drag it into the CT?

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    It's working for me can you give me a screenshot of NPC before you drag it into the CT?
    Can do.

Hopefully this isn't just some weird thing on my end.
    Last edited by BlazingAzureCrow; March 26th, 2022 at 00:14.

Well you are not crazy.

I tested it with all my exts running and one of them fixes the issue.
    When I test with only AE going, it's broken. No AE and no other ext, and it works fine. So something in AE is causing the issue.

Sorry for the extra tracking but I can confirm I'm getting this issue also, with only AE running.

Now I'm not sure which ext is fixing the issue that I'm running, but still a bug none the less.

I'm pretty sure the code for that section was updated recently in the 5E ruleset. Maybe it didn't get updated in this extension yet?

Here's hoping~ In the meantime, I'll just launch effects for bonus actions from the NPC sheet itself.

I'm out for a week at least so wont be any updates from me. Recovering from surgery.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    I'm out for a week at least so wont be any updates from me. Recovering from surgery.
    Be well~! I wish you a speedy recovery.

I'm slowly getting back into things and will attempt to look at this over the weekend. As I gather from the issues, it's when you drag/drop a NPC into the CT ? I did see that 5e had a update to some code (Around addNPC I imagine).
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

I'm slowly getting back into things and will attempt to look at this over the weekend. As I gather from the issues, it's when you drag/drop a NPC into the CT ? I did see that 5e had a update to some code (Around addNPC I imagine).
    That's correct. If a creature has anything in their bonus action section, when they're dropped into the CT that section shows up with blank entries like the images from before.

Thread Information