DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 70 of 101 First ... 2060686970717280 ... Last
    Hi, good job with Extension. One question to Combat tracker. Is there possibility to set effect default OFF (by NPC e.g.) and later when needed to set ON?

Quote Originally Posted by Strongtree View Post
    Hi, good job with Extension. One question to Combat tracker. Is there possibility to set effect default OFF (by NPC e.g.) and later when needed to set ON?
    I don't think so but with BCEG you can do this with the DE effect coding.

Quote Originally Posted by Strongtree View Post
    That's part of the CT and not the extension. Click the bird thing (depends on your theme) and you can turn a effect on and off with a toggle there. That said there is no way to set it OFF by default.

Setting something off by default sounds like you just need to give the NPC the power and put the effect on the npc as you would normally when needed.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Seems to be throwing "ActorManager.getType - DEPRECATED - 2021-01-01 - Contact forge/extension author" when I use this ext. Not sure why but it may be impacting BCE/BCEG ext as well as I use their code in your Advance section.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    Seems to be throwing "ActorManager.getType - DEPRECATED - 2021-01-01 - Contact forge/extension author" when I use this ext. Not sure why but it may be impacting BCE/BCEG ext as well as I use their code in your Advance section.
    Hum, I fixed that a while back and looks like I didn't move it to Live. The Test channel has had it for a while tho. I'll fix that.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    Hum, I fixed that a while back and looks like I didn't move it to Live. The Test channel has had it for a while tho. I'll fix that.
    That has fixed it. Thanks!

Actor Manager

Hi there, I posted following message on discord on the rob twohy channel:

"Hi there, this is a question just to be on the sure side. I am getting error messages about an actor manager on FGU, 5e D&D, since the last update of FGU. The cause of this were the extensions 5e combat automation and 5e advanced effects. (They are both still working but are causing multiple error messages each time they come into action.)
    I understand that least one is from an author called xleb (or so) who is no longer in your team. The author of the other extension I don't know - may be the same one.
    On DMG there are no updates for both extensions. Is it right to expect no updates for those 2 extensions? Or will they be created by someone else?"

They answered me I should look into FG Forums and gave me this link. If there is a update for those extensions, where can I download them? I bought them on DMG.

Ciao

me

Quote Originally Posted by Iakal View Post
    Hi there, I posted following message on discord on the rob twohy channel:

"Hi there, this is a question just to be on the sure side. I am getting error messages about an actor manager on FGU, 5e D&D, since the last update of FGU. The cause of this were the extensions 5e combat automation and 5e advanced effects. (They are both still working but are causing multiple error messages each time they come into action.)
    I understand that least one is from an author called xleb (or so) who is no longer in your team. The author of the other extension I don't know - may be the same one.
    On DMG there are no updates for both extensions. Is it right to expect no updates for those 2 extensions? Or will they be created by someone else?"

They answered me I should look into FG Forums and gave me this link. If there is a update for those extensions, where can I download them? I bought them on DMG.

Ciao

me
    This extension was never sold. I created it, you can find the update on the Forge (link in first post) for free.
    ---

I have a strange issue. I am getting the actormanager depricated error. FGU says I am running version Advanced Effects 5e v5.2. When I look in the extensions folder for the extension (I was going to delete it to make sure it refreshes) I can't see the extension. I recently (yesterday) moved my campaign to a new computer, I let the extensions reload that were on the forge (as I recall).
    Last edited by eporrini; March 10th, 2022 at 16:39.

I run multiple games per week and started receiving the same error.

However, the error is now gone as other extension authors updated CAE and Flanking & Ranged were the main culprits.

I run Advanced Effects in every game and have not seen it cause a single error in any game.

It may7 be another extension causing your issues.

Thread Information