DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 62 of 101 First ... 1252606162636472 ... Last
    I was curious if the suggested changes from Bmos to improve compatibility with his ammo ext and this one might get up streamed into the 5e version on the forge? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    I was curious if the suggested changes from Bmos to improve compatibility with his ammo ext and this one might get up streamed into the 5e version on the forge? Thanks!
    I saw his submission but have not had a chance to review it for compatibility. My day job and RL is quite busy at the moment so I dont expect to be able to look at it till next week.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

No worries. I appreciate the response!

Just checking back in to see if you have given the changes suggested by bmos consideration and if you still intend on rolling them into the current version? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    Just checking back in to see if you have given the changes suggested by bmos consideration and if you still intend on rolling them into the current version? Thanks!
    I do, I just got buried under day job and completely forgot. I'll try and get it sorted ;(
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    I do, I just got buried under day job and completely forgot. I'll try and get it sorted ;(
    No worries. Thanks for working on it!

Updated with BMOS compatibility. Should be in forge already.
    Last edited by celestian; November 5th, 2021 at 04:39.
    ---

OK, this might be WAY too out in left field, but I'd like to start looking into how I can combine the "Equipped Effects"/"Automatic Effects" functionality to automatically add effects so I don't forget, with the ability of "Advanced Effects" to only apply effects when those effects are attached to the item in use. I was thinking about a function or something that would copy effects applied by "Equipped Effects" to the Effect fields added by Advanced Effects. Not sure when I'd execute the function, but probably when added to the inventory. I don't know what the guts of these extensions look like, and I could see the possibility of effects being added over and over again every time an item is equipped, so I'd need to handle things like that.

Also, because I didn't create those other extensions, this would only be for my campaigns unless I figured out a way to do it outside of those other extensions.

So, am I crazy?

I would be interested in having the functionality of both as well.

Thread Information