DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 60 of 100 First ... 1050585960616270 ... Last
    Actor 2 Error - Advance Effects.png
    I am running this extension and getting the following error: attempt to index global "Actor 2" (a nil value)

Not sure what this means, but it occurred every time the Action tab is selected on the character sheet.
    Thanks
    The beginning of any story is a happy accident; the end, a tragic fate.

Quote Originally Posted by Poe the Homunculus View Post
    Actor 2 Error - Advance Effects.png
    I am running this extension and getting the following error: attempt to index global "Actor 2" (a nil value)

Not sure what this means, but it occurred every time the Action tab is selected on the character sheet.
    Thanks
    Looks like you using the old one. 4.5 version. Were are on higher than that now.

update 2.0: initial stable release.
    update 2.2: Add option in Campaign settings to allow Players to edit effects on items in inventory if ID'd if enabled.
    update 2.3: bug fix: variable collision with 5E ruleset ("Init" versus "Initiative") corrected.
    update 2.4: added header titles for duration items (dice/mod/visibility/actiononly).
    update 2.5: Bugfix. When GM and Player had the character sheet opened effects would be added and removed twice.
    update 2.7: Re-worked effects application. Host client handles now. Mostly behind the scenes code but much more clean.
    update 2.8: Bugfix: npc effect handlers for equip/unequip in CT works as intended now.
    update 2.10: Bugfix: hidden/shown/id'd items not showing/hiding properly.
    update 2.12: bugfix: AdvancedEffects drag/drop from one char to another and toggling ID
    update 3.1: bugfix: issues with multipliers and weapon damage corrected.
    update 4.2: Bugfix: issues with DMonly flags on effects.
    update 4.5: Bugfix: Spell slot values on npcs were lost when dropped into CT.
    update 4.7: Fix: Various tweaks for 5E 3.3.12 changes (versatile weapons)
    update 4.8: Added support to coexist with extension "Situational Awareness"
    update 4.9: 2021-02 updates

Thank you
    The beginning of any story is a happy accident; the end, a tragic fate.

I notice this in the image you have on the first post: [ATK:2] for [3 rnds] visibility [show]
    Does that mean that it will show up on your character sheet on the combat tracker for that many rounds?
    I have an item that when activated will grant an extra attack for a certain amount of rounds. Was wondering if the phrase used above show it on the combat tracker, like the durations of spells and such?

Quote Originally Posted by Raven Darkstone View Post
    I notice this in the image you have on the first post: [ATK:2] for [3 rnds] visibility [show]
    Does that mean that it will show up on your character sheet on the combat tracker for that many rounds?
    I have an item that when activated will grant an extra attack for a certain amount of rounds. Was wondering if the phrase used above show it on the combat tracker, like the durations of spells and such?
    When the effect is applied (for example, the person equips the item) the duration will be set. Typically people set that duration to 0 for indefinite but the ruleset should honor whatever value is set... you just have to be aware when the effect is applied. In the case of a item, equipping it. If it's equipped when they are placed in the CT it will be on them then.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

I've removed the download link in favor of the new Forge system... which is where you will find the current version moving forward.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Am I understanding correctly that Forge updates/downloads are for FGU only? How do we get this extension for FGC now?

Edit: I posted in the Forge subforum to check, Zacchaeus said that for Classic we still need to download extensions manually, so could we request a manual download link for the Classic version being put back up at some point Celestian?
    Last edited by Rades; July 29th, 2021 at 13:19.

Was trying to forge an Amulet of Protection from Evil and Good but can't seem to make anything work within the FG forge (in game, not the new extension Forge).....how would I use this extension to code this on an amulet for a player of mine? Fully prepared for being referred to a wiki or something to learn to do it myself (or even a video, if there is one - would be preferred). Thank you in advance for any help anyone offers. Thank you in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Rades View Post
    Am I understanding correctly that Forge updates/downloads are for FGU only? How do we get this extension for FGC now?

Edit: I posted in the Forge subforum to check, Zacchaeus said that for Classic we still need to download extensions manually, so could we request a manual download link for the Classic version being put back up at some point Celestian?
    I will no longer be supporting Classic, what version you downloaded last will be the last one for classic. I don't want to post a version to DL here that would confuse people using FGU.
    ---

Quote Originally Posted by SmackDaddy View Post
    Was trying to forge an Amulet of Protection from Evil and Good but can't seem to make anything work within the FG forge (in game, not the new extension Forge).....how would I use this extension to code this on an amulet for a player of mine? Fully prepared for being referred to a wiki or something to learn to do it myself (or even a video, if there is one - would be preferred). Thank you in advance for any help anyone offers. Thank you in advance.
    Not all that familiar with the "forge" feature in 5e ruleset but if I remember it creates a item by mixing a couple items together. You can apply effects to the finished item with Advanced Effects.
    ---

Thread Information