5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 54 of 101 First ... 444525354555664 ... Last
    Does this effect work with the new update to FG?

Quote Originally Posted by TXCBoy36 View Post
    Does this effect work with the new update to FG?
    I'm using this extension with updated FGU and no errors and it's working.

Is there an equivalent of this for 3.5/PFRPG? If not, @celestian would you mind if I potentially took a stab at converting this at some point? With all due credit to yourself big and bold, of course. I'm not spotting any obvious copyright/licensing in your extension and certainly don't want to step on any toes. Though if I DID convert this to 3.5, I've love to open source it under MIT.
    Also, I've been led to believe there's not a way for worn items to actually affect the stats of characters, as in if a character with a strength of 14 were to put on a Belt of Giant Strength +4 and then look at their strength stat on the character sheet, for it to actually be reflected as 18. As far as I'm aware, the effects are only calculated into rolls and the like. Is my belief correct there?

Quote Originally Posted by daddyogreman View Post
    Is there an equivalent of this for 3.5/PFRPG? If not, @celestian would you mind if I potentially took a stab at converting this at some point? With all due credit to yourself big and bold, of course. I'm not spotting any obvious copyright/licensing in your extension and certainly don't want to step on any toes. Though if I DID convert this to 3.5, I've love to open source it under MIT.
    Also, I've been led to believe there's not a way for worn items to actually affect the stats of characters, as in if a character with a strength of 14 were to put on a Belt of Giant Strength +4 and then look at their strength stat on the character sheet, for it to actually be reflected as 18. As far as I'm aware, the effects are only calculated into rolls and the like. Is my belief correct there?
    I believe Kelgerum(sp?) created a version of this for PF/3.5.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    I believe Kelgerum(sp?) created a version of this for PF/3.5.
    Kelrugem pointed me in the direction of an extension coded by Rmilmine, but that extension apparently doesn't play nicely with Kelrugem's Full Overlay package.

Sorry to bother you Celestian but I was wondering whether there is a way to have a CURSED items not being removable by the player ? I thought I had seen it somewhere but can't remember.
    Basically an effect that would be invisible and that would mark an item as cursed. Once equipped, player wouldn't be able to unequip.

Quote Originally Posted by Arghun View Post
    Sorry to bother you Celestian but I was wondering whether there is a way to have a CURSED items not being removable by the player ? I thought I had seen it somewhere but can't remember.
    Basically an effect that would be invisible and that would mark an item as cursed. Once equipped, player wouldn't be able to unequip.
    That's not an option with this ext.

I use another ext for that. Called Equipped Effects.

Equipped-Effects-Fantasy-Grounds-Unity

Quote Originally Posted by Arghun View Post
    Unless the ruleset has an effect for that, no. AE is simply a way to implement effects on items and automate additional effects for pc/npcs. It only uses what the ruleset has.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

While it's a little premature, celestian, I have to say that you have given the gift that keeps on giving! With the new test build, tossing an effect onto a lantern, torch, candle (i.e. LIGHT: 30 lantern) and having the player equip it in the inventory gives them the appropriate light effect. Can't wait for this to go live (and then go into all the bloody items I have to worry about that should work this way!).

Quote Originally Posted by BaneTBC View Post
    While it's a little premature, celestian, I have to say that you have given the gift that keeps on giving! With the new test build, tossing an effect onto a lantern, torch, candle (i.e. LIGHT: 30 lantern) and having the player equip it in the inventory gives them the appropriate light effect. Can't wait for this to go live (and then go into all the bloody items I have to worry about that should work this way!).
    I'm looking forward to trying lighting/vision out tho I wont be able to test things until next week more than likely. Really curious how it will work with auras
    ---

Thread Information