Starfinder Playlist
Page 29 of 100 First ... 1927282930313979 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    If the effect isn't on the PC in the CT then it's probably not equipped. I thought you had said it was in the CT so I did not mention that.
    Sorry for the misunderstanding celestian. What I meant was I could put it directly into the CT and it would work but it wasn't working with the extension. I have since found that I was dumb and not equipping it and now it all works - lol...My apologies for this little goat rodeo!

Quote Originally Posted by Dax Doomslayer View Post
    Sorry for the misunderstanding celestian. What I meant was I could put it directly into the CT and it would work but it wasn't working with the extension. I have since found that I was dumb and not equipping it and now it all works - lol...My apologies for this little goat rodeo!
    All good! Glad it's workin for ya now.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Have you tried it? I'm not aware of any changes that would keep it from working but if you find something I'll take a look.
    Did you ever find out if this extension is compatible with FGU?

Quote Originally Posted by Thuldan View Post
    Did you ever find out if this extension is compatible with FGU?
    As I mentioned before as far as I am aware there is no reason it should break. The functionality is within the scope of the ruleset, not so much the API of FGU. It works in 2E so I see no reason it shouldn't in the extension. Tho if you find something off feel free to let me know.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Trying to apply a Blessing of Protection as a permanent effect in the advanced effects abilities. Currently I have to place this code into the actions as an effect, "Blessing; AC:1; Save:1". This applies correctly but has to be done so every combat. When I try to translate it to the Advanced Effects are to make it permanent it only affect the AC. Additionally it displays only [] as the name. Any suggestions or do you have an idea of what I'm doing wrong. Thanks for the help.

Trying to apply a Blessing of Protection as a permanent effect in the advanced effects abilities. Currently I have to place this code into the actions as an effect, "Blessing; AC:1; Save:1". This applies correctly but has to be done so every combat. When I try to translate it to the Advanced Effects are to make it permanent it only affect the AC. Additionally it displays only [] as the name. Any suggestions or do you have an idea of what I'm doing wrong. Thanks for the help.
    What are you putting it on? PC or a Item? What values are you setting on each? Screenshot would be great.
    ---

What are you putting it on? PC or a Item? What values are you setting on each? Screenshot would be great.
    I'm putting it on the PC. It would be a base +1 to saves and AC. lol dumb question how do I paste a screenshot into the reply?

I'm putting it on the PC. It would be a base +1 to saves and AC. lol dumb question how do I paste a screenshot into the reply?
    You can attach it to a message.

For me your effect string works fine.

---

Now it is indeed working, but oddly I'm still seeing only [] in under the Advanced Effects. Capture.PNG

Now it is indeed working, but oddly I'm still seeing only [] in under the Advanced Effects. Capture.PNG
    Are you running FGU and not FGC? Otherwise I'm at a loss why it would appear like that. I'm running the current 5E w/o any extensions or themes and I don't get that in my tests (and shots above).
    ---

Thread Information