STAR TREK 2d20
Page 26 of 100 First ... 1624252627283676 ... Last

So I have another question. I can apply the effects to the item when its in a character's inventory, but I can't seem to do it when its in the library. Is there a way to do that? My intent was not to have to code it every time I give an item to a character

Quote Originally Posted by Zandel View Post
    So I have another question. I can apply the effects to the item when its in a character's inventory, but I can't seem to do it when its in the library. Is there a way to do that? My intent was not to have to code it every time I give an item to a character
    It has to be on a pc to apply the effect to something.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

It has to be on a pc to apply the effect to something.
    That's unfortunate, is there a way to copy items from one character to another?

You can add the effects to an item - but the item needs to be a modifiable item in the campaign data list (the "Item" button on the right side of the desktop). Create a writable copy of an existing item by drag/dropping the item within this window - then you'll be able to add effects to the item record.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

That worked, I must have picked one of the locked ones, thank you!

I am experiencing a bug when loading this wonderful extension and I was hoping you folks could help.

When giving a player access to an NPC sheet via the CT, they get a blank sheet.
    I've disabled this extension and the problem does not appear.
    Screenshot of the issue.

Has anyone else experienced this? Is there a solution on hand?

Hi, the MellowFellow, welcome to FG.

I'm not seeing this. Make sure that both the PC and NPC are properly on the CT and that the NPC is friendly and that you drag the NPC and drop it onto the character portrait of the PC.

If that is what you are doing perhaps try deleting the extension and re-downloading it. Make sure you have the latest version.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thank you for the quick response!
    I updated the extension and everything works fine.
    The obvious solution sometimes isn't the first idea, but it all worked out.

Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by TheMellowFellow View Post
    Thank you for the quick response!
    I updated the extension and everything works fine.
    The obvious solution sometimes isn't the first idea, but it all worked out.
    There has been discussion that at some point we'll be able to have a updater within FGU to allow updates for extensions so that you're ensured to have the most current.... that said I've not heard anything about it in the "coming soon" but... someday this will be a non-issue
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Thread Information