STAR TREK 2d20
Page 15 of 100 First ... 513141516172565 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    Actually this was easier than I thought. Try this version and tell me if it works for you. My testing showed it did. If it does I'll update the first post with it as "3.1".
    Boom - that did it, works like a charm, nice job!

Update 3.1

* bugfix: issues with multipliers and weapon damage corrected.

(see first post for download)
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Just wanted to say this is great work! Now adamantine armor actually works like it's supposed to.
    - Ultimate License Holder
    - DMing since 1998

Quote Originally Posted by AlchemicalAgent View Post
    Just wanted to say this is great work! Now adamantine armor actually works like it's supposed to.
    How did you achieve this since I know of no effect either with or without the extension that turns critical hits into non critical ones?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

If I remember right, you can use "IMMUNE: critical" effect to ignore critical damage, which essentially treats critical hits as normal hits in the long run.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    How did you achieve this since I know of no effect either with or without the extension that turns critical hits into non critical ones?
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    If I remember right, you can use "IMMUNE: critical" effect to ignore critical damage...
    Yes, that's exactly how I did it. The player also has heavy armor master so I just made these two effects that are applied when he wears it.

Adamantine Plate Armor;IMMUNE: critical;
    Adamantine Plate Armor;RESIST: 3 slashing,bludgeoning,piercing,!magic
    - Ultimate License Holder
    - DMing since 1998

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    If I remember right, you can use "IMMUNE: critical" effect to ignore critical damage, which essentially treats critical hits as normal hits in the long run.

Regards,
    JPG
    Yes, yes, of course
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

OK - 2 Questions for you guys!

Is it possible to set something up that only happens on a Nat 1? Similar to like "IF: critical;" - is there an "IF: automatic miss;" or anything similar?

Would it be possible to set it up so, on a critical, it does damage, and also heals the wielder of the weapon with said effect on it?
    Last edited by ItsCliffGaming; October 28th, 2018 at 03:40.

Nope, to both i’m afraid.

The healing bit can be done by negating the damage (right click on the result in cha and select +/- and drag the result onto the character that gets the heal.

It seems like there must be some way to detect a natural 1 on to hit rolls because the built in fumble table works when we roll a natural 1.

Thread Information