5E Character Create Playlist
Page 12 of 101 First ... 210111213142262 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by hawkwind View Post
    Has anyone else got this extension working with the current 5e rukeset?
    Yes.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Upstate NY (and not Westchester, I mean dead in the middle)
    I have found my new "go-to" response to the "steep FG learning curve " argument. This image sums up how easy FG actually is...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ll00ll00ll00ll; June 3rd, 2018 at 15:52.

Quote Originally Posted by ll00ll00ll00ll View Post
    I have found my new "go-to" response to the "steep FG learning curve " argument. This image sums up how easy FG actually is...
    Hahaha, yeah I went a little nuts trying to show the interactions.

I've been meaning to make a new one with a little less clutter. Trying to show everything in one screen shot (as you impled) is confusing.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Blog Entries
    Howdy Celestian,

Just noticed that adding something like "ADVSKILL: Thieves' Tools" or "SKILL: 1 Thieves' Tools" isn't working as an added effect to a Thieves' Tools. So ultimately I created a "Thieves' Tools" or "Thieves Tools" skill on the SKILL TAB, and then added those 2 effects. Rolling the Thieves Tool skill results in:

[SKILL] Thieves' Tools [PROF]

The ADV or the extra +1 doesn't show on the rolled results. So I'm wondering if the ext doesn't work on SKILLS that are added to the SKILLS TAB (e.g. Thieves' Tools, Herbalism Kit, Forgery Kit, etc.)

Does that make sense?

Otherwise ... FYI ... damn good ext! Love being able to put a curse on the item and make it hidden, so player doesn't know what's happened. It's a bump when they realise that something is off on their rolls. Then eventually they start cluing in that something is off, and have a royal time figuring out what's happening Then the discussion comes as they learn of the curse. It's a nice touch for RP. Just saying.

Blog Entries
    apologies ... ignore above post ... apparently i had a brain fart. works just fine!

Quote Originally Posted by skj310 View Post
    apologies ... ignore above post ... apparently i had a brain fart. works just fine!
    Good to know. There is one issue that can't be corrected and thats the one where the effect requires the source to be the PC/NPC. Such as something like "INIT: [CHA]" wont work.
    ---

Hey, just letting you know: Unidentified items show their real names in the combat tracker effects.
    Example.png

Also, the effects are not removed from the player if the player gives the item to another player (via dragging the shield icon to other player's inventory).
    Last edited by xxXEliteXxx; July 14th, 2018 at 08:33.

Quote Originally Posted by xxXEliteXxx View Post
    Hey, just letting you know: Unidentified items show their real names in the combat tracker effects.
    Example.png

Also, the effects are not removed from the player if the player gives the item to another player (via dragging the shield icon to other player's inventory).
    So, the first part I found and fixed (2.10 update) for the shown effect...but the last part im a bit confused about and will do more digging. When dragging an item from a player to another I would expect the node to trigger "onChildDeleted" but it's not. There might be a reason for this so going to poke around and figure out. If it's intended behavior I'll have to figure out a kludge.
    Last edited by celestian; July 14th, 2018 at 22:04.
    ---

Update 2.12, figured out the problem drag/drop/delete issue. I tested on 5e using 3.3.5 and it worked. Also found an issue with toggling ID that wasn't working as I intended and I corrected that also.
    ---

What was the issue celestian?

Thread Information