DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 59 of 100 First ... 949575859606169 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by TXCBoy36 View Post
    Does this ext work with the current version of FGU?
    FYI, since I know you use(d) the 2E ruleset... this plus more is built into the 2E ruleset. You do not want to use this with the 2E ruleset.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethkazin View Post
    Does this work in FGU?
    Flawlessly so!

I support ORC(L) and #opendnd!

Check out my Extensions and Materials for FGU!
    Dark Theme: Sir Motte's Magnificent Darkness - Hearth Edition.
    Custom GM Icon: Sir Motte's GM Icon Replacer.
    Midjourney Art: AI generated images for my campaign.

I see the code contains references to "followon effects". What are these? Is this some behind the scenes thing or is it a feature I'm missing?
    https://github.com/CelestianGC/Advan..._adnd.lua#L925

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    I see the code contains references to "followon effects". What are these? Is this some behind the scenes thing or is it a feature I'm missing?
    https://github.com/CelestianGC/Advan..._adnd.lua#L925
    I believe those are things actually used in 4e; maybe that was back then some legacy of the 5e code on which this extension may base?

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    I believe those are things actually used in 4e; maybe that was back then some legacy of the 5e code on which this extension may base?
    Kel is correct. This code was sourced from CoreRPG/5e which might or might not have that same code anymore (might have removed it).
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    Kel is correct. This code was sourced from CoreRPG/5e which might or might not have that same code anymore (might have removed it).
    awesome, thank you both!

Hello, I have seen that there is an effect zone in the character sheet (not in the items). Can a character activate or deactivate an effect from his character sheet?
    thx.

Quote Originally Posted by alyxvr View Post
    Hello, I have seen that there is an effect zone in the character sheet (not in the items). Can a character activate or deactivate an effect from his character sheet?
    thx.
    No, those effects are a 'queue'. They get added automatically when the character is added to the combat tracker.

Quote Originally Posted by alyxvr View Post
    thx.
    Only for items (toggle them worn or not).
    Last edited by celestian; May 25th, 2021 at 14:44.
    ---

Thread Information