DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 58 of 101 First ... 848565758596068 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven Darkstone View Post
    Hello, I am using this for unique weapons in my game. I set up a weapon that deals additional damage if it is a fiend or undead using [IFT: TYPE(fiend, undead); 1d4 radiant] works like a charm, but when the PC uses another weapon, it still applies the additional damage. Attachment 45862
    Did I type something wrong where it would assume this was a global/universal effect vs. an item effect
    Did you click "Action only"?

I did not even notice that (going to have to do that with all my created weapons). Once I did that, the effect only worked when i used the weapon. Many thanks MrDDT :-)

Is it possible to have an effect for a item poison ( half damage if succeful save ? )
    Ultimate Licence 4.0.10
    French Player
    Using FG since September 2016, FGU since Septembre 2020
    with following extensions : Advanced Effets, All Automatic Effect by rob2e, Coin Weight, Constitutional Amendments,
    Roll for Initiative, Death indicators, Battlestats, Alternative Wound Colors,
    Dice Color Changer, Local Dice Tower

Quote Originally Posted by Smoltok View Post
    Is it possible to have an effect for a item poison ( half damage if succeful save ? )
    Effects can't apply additional effects.

You want a power that applies the effect. That will depend on your ruleset.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Ok through power therefore ! Thanks !
    Ultimate Licence 4.0.10
    French Player
    Using FG since September 2016, FGU since Septembre 2020
    with following extensions : Advanced Effets, All Automatic Effect by rob2e, Coin Weight, Constitutional Amendments,
    Roll for Initiative, Death indicators, Battlestats, Alternative Wound Colors,
    Dice Color Changer, Local Dice Tower

This is fantastic! Thank you so much for this. I'd be happy to throw you a few bucks if you publish this extension to DM's Guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Hjorimir View Post
    This is fantastic! Thank you so much for this. I'd be happy to throw you a few bucks if you publish this extension to DM's Guild.
    Glad you found it useful I do what I can.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

I have to concur! This is one of the extensions I would say is a requirement for me and my group. Thank you!

Does this ext work with the current version of FGU?

Quote Originally Posted by TXCBoy36 View Post
    Does this ext work with the current version of FGU?
    Yes

Thread Information