5E Character Create Playlist
Page 61 of 101 First ... 1151596061626371 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by SmackDaddy View Post
    Was trying to forge an Amulet of Protection from Evil and Good but can't seem to make anything work within the FG forge (in game, not the new extension Forge).....how would I use this extension to code this on an amulet for a player of mine? Fully prepared for being referred to a wiki or something to learn to do it myself (or even a video, if there is one - would be preferred). Thank you in advance for any help anyone offers. Thank you in advance.

Can you list the traits you want the item to have after your merger? I will help with the effects coding you can easy put on the item.

I found a conflict with the legendary assistant ext. When both are loaded you don't get the blue highlight nor the load in the legendary window. No errors are thrown. Silent fail.

I will post in that thread as well.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    I found a conflict with the legendary assistant ext. When both are loaded you don't get the blue highlight nor the load in the legendary window. No errors are thrown. Silent fail.

I will post in that thread as well.
    Took a gamble and assumed load order might be the problem because both play in the CT. So, I changed Legendary asst from 80 to 110 (Advanced is 99) and it seems to have resolved the conflict. I thought I would post in case others had an issue.

Took a gamble and assumed load order might be the problem because both play in the CT. So, I changed Legendary asst from 80 to 110 (Advanced is 99) and it seems to have resolved the conflict. I thought I would post in case others had an issue.
    There is also an easy work around for those that don't want or don't know how to modify the extension.

It seems to be an issue with not extracting the coding for the legendary actions and resistance and applying them in the Assistant fields. If you open the NPC (select in the combat tracker) you can just enter the number of Legendary Actions and Legendary Resistance they have and it should fix it. BTW - the blue line around the NPC does not show up when they are the active character on the combat tracker.

Well, I spoke too soon. The load order change made it so NPCs with advanced effects would not load the effects in the CT when they were added. So, in fixing that problem I created a different one. I should have figured it was too easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Valdemar View Post
    There is also an easy work around for those that don't want or don't know how to modify the extension.

It seems to be an issue with not extracting the coding for the legendary actions and resistance and applying them in the Assistant fields. If you open the NPC (select in the combat tracker) you can just enter the number of Legendary Actions and Legendary Resistance they have and it should fix it. BTW - the blue line around the NPC does not show up when they are the active character on the combat tracker.
    This worked. So, for now this will be my solution. Thanks!

This worked. So, for now this will be my solution. Thanks!
    You guys should move this conversation to the revelavant extension you're discussing as it will confuse those here not using it.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    You guys should move this conversation to the revelavant extension you're discussing as it will confuse those here not using it.
    Good point. I have been posting in both to raise the awareness. Sorry to go off topic.

Hey, I am running into an issue where the app is not co-existing with Mad Nomad's Automatic Actions. It seems that the extension causes an error when the other program looks at the items/weapons reference files.
    [8/17/2021 7:00:14 PM] [WARNING] Frame tabs contains out-of-range values in BottomLeft.
    [8/17/2021 7:00:45 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "campaign/scripts/char_weapon_adnd.lua"]:202: attempt to index global 'ActorManager2' (a nil value)
    [8/17/2021 7:00:45 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "campaign/scripts/char_weapon_adnd.lua"]:202: attempt to index global 'ActorManager2' (a nil value)

Quote Originally Posted by Mattkilt View Post
    Hey, I am running into an issue where the app is not co-existing with Mad Nomad's Automatic Actions. It seems that the extension causes an error when the other program looks at the items/weapons reference files.
    Advanced Effects has no references to ActorManager2. You might want to make sure you dont have any old copies of it laying around.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Thread Information