DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 69 of 100 First ... 1959676869707179 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Poe the Homunculus View Post
    So, delete any .ext files I have that I currently have from Forge so they can be updated in the vault? This will Auto update them?
    Any file called "AdvancedEffects.ext" yes.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Cool. Tried that, and it seems to not be breaking! Next game is Weds, so will try it out.
    The beginning of any story is a happy accident; the end, a tragic fate.

This is broken with FGU at the moment, anyone having issues???

Quote Originally Posted by Manticore2020 View Post
    Works fine.

Perhaps you should update your extensions folders and use the forge?
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by Manticore2020 View Post
    Working fine for me.

got it as the forge! its all good!

Does AE allow you to alter stats? For instance, I am trying to create an item that adds +1 to a character's charisma. When I enter this into the Effect Features section, nothing happens. The main stat is not affected nor are related skill checks.

Update: Nevermind. I found my error.
    Last edited by citan108; January 22nd, 2022 at 07:43.

celestian, do you know if there's a way to get equipped item effects to work with AURA foe factions?

I have this aura effect:
    Code:
    AURA: 10 foe; Shadow of the Shadar-kai; IF: FACTION(foe); IF: TYPE(beast,humanoid); DISSAV
    It works fine if I add it to the character manually, but I would like it to be an equipped item effect. However, when I make it so, it seems the faction check considers the aura source to be different than the player, so the player also gets DISSAV. The difference in the CT is that the equipped effect has "Applied from <weapon>" below the effect.

Quote Originally Posted by anathemort View Post
    celestian, do you know if there's a way to get equipped item effects to work with AURA foe factions?

I have this aura effect:
    Code:
    AURA: 10 foe; Shadow of the Shadar-kai; IF: FACTION(foe); IF: TYPE(beast,humanoid); DISSAV
    It works fine if I add it to the character manually, but I would like it to be an equipped item effect. However, when I make it so, it seems the faction check considers the aura source to be different than the player, so the player also gets DISSAV. The difference in the CT is that the equipped effect has "Applied from <weapon>" below the effect.
    The owner is the item, not the player thats why it does that. There isnt really a way around it. Certain ability modifiers for checks do the same thing.
    ---

That's what it seemed like. Thanks for confirming, I'll take clarity as the best I can get!

Thread Information