DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 23 of 100 First ... 1321222324253373 ... Last
    Can this be used for race traits ie. fey ancestry (no magic sleep ect..) So that when the PC’s go into the CT the effect is automatically applied?

Quote Originally Posted by The Decorated Man View Post
    Can this be used for race traits ie. fey ancestry (no magic sleep ect..) So that when the PC’s go into the CT the effect is automatically applied?
    Yes, just place the effect in the "abilities" tab for the PC and whenever they are placed into the CT it will be applied every time.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by The Decorated Man View Post
    This is actually my most common use of it. There's a lot of races in DMsGuild products that have features/traits that were never implemented, so adding them is quick and easy.

I'm getting a script error when I try to add an effect to an NPC sheet using v3.1 in FG 3.3.8:

Script Error: [string "effects_list"]:1: createWindow: Unable to create window
    Last edited by Forecaster; August 13th, 2019 at 08:55.

Quote Originally Posted by Forecaster View Post
    I'm getting a script error when I try to add an effect to an NPC sheet using v3.1 in FG 3.3.8:
    I am unable to replicate the error. Added an effect to a NPC then placed the NPC into the CT. Did not get any errors.

I would recommend removing all other extensions and trying it again.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Has anyone been able to use this extension in FGU? I get a xml error that crashes it altogether.

Quote Originally Posted by Dtoad View Post
    Has anyone been able to use this extension in FGU? I get a xml error that crashes it altogether.
    Until the author of any extension has had the chance to test their extensions with FGU and posted that they are compatible I'd assume that none of them work.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Until the author of any extension has had the chance to test their extensions with FGU and posted that they are compatible I'd assume that none of them work.
    Correct, I've not looked at any extensions yet. I am focusing on the ruleset then will step though the extensions to resolve any issues. This one will be one of the first I do review since the same features are in the ruleset it should be trivial when I get to it.
    ---

Awesome and thank you. Can't imagine 5e without this extension. Smiteworks should pay you to add it to the official ruleset.

Quote Originally Posted by Dtoad View Post
    Here is a version I got to load. I've not run extensive testing as there are still some issues with FGU/CT and updates in general but this is my first pass and tentatively it seems to work.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    ---

Thread Information