FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 82 of 101 First ... 3272808182838492 ... Last
    Hellou! This extension helps with the effect of "Bloodwell"? Can I make the "+1 bonus to spell attack rolls and to the saving throw DCs" off the item with this extension?

tks!

Hey there,

I'm having a strange issue with this extension, and bmos' Ammunition Manager extension. Could you please have a look at this post I made about it on his thread and perhaps work with him to figure out where the conflict is happening? It appears to be a recent conflict.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post663180

Quote Originally Posted by jfg1984 View Post
    Hey there,

I'm having a strange issue with this extension, and bmos' Ammunition Manager extension. Could you please have a look at this post I made about it on his thread and perhaps work with him to figure out where the conflict is happening? It appears to be a recent conflict.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post663180
    bmos added a update for his part to AE that I've applied and uploaded to the Test channel on the forge if you'd like to verify it's working.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

I'll test this as soon as I get home this evening.

So, after having gotten some time this weekend to test it, I can say that as of right now, as of version 3.10 of ammunition manager and version 5.91 of 5E - Advanced effects, the error I described above persists.

Though I confess I'm not sure what "the test channel" is or how to access it.

I just checked for updates prior to launching fantasy grounds and tested the issue once more with only those two extensions loaded.
    Last edited by jfg1984; September 24th, 2022 at 17:22.

Hello,

I just download this extension and tried to but when we open a character actions tab it throws a script error and then every ones attacks and damage show as 0. How do we get around this?

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    bmos added a update for his part to AE that I've applied and uploaded to the Test channel on the forge if you'd like to verify it's working.
    I um, don't know if it's possible for me as a non-Forge crafter ... to access the test channel. I think I only get what's set to the live channel. There isn't any avenue I'm aware of by which I can switch to a test channel version of an extension.

I um, don't know if it's possible for me as a non-Forge crafter ... to access the test channel. I think I only get what's set to the live channel. There isn't any avenue I'm aware of by which I can switch to a test channel version of an extension.
    The test channel is not a per-extension thing.
    It's an overall program setting found in the FG launcher.
    Launcher > Settings > Advanced > Change Live to Test > Save and Update.
    When done testing, change it back.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    The test channel is not a per-extension thing.
    It's an overall program setting found in the FG launcher.
    Launcher > Settings > Advanced > Change Live to Test > Save and Update.
    When done testing, change it back.
    I understand now, thank you.
    I went ahead and loaded up the test version of 5E Advanced Effects (v5.92) and everything appears to be working now! Many thanks!

I understand now, thank you.
    I went ahead and loaded up the test version of 5E Advanced Effects (v5.92) and everything appears to be working now! Many thanks!
    If thats the case I'll push it to live today.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Thread Information