FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 16 of 17 First ... 614151617 Last
    Double space delimiter is included with the Simple text import setting.

JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Double space delimiter is included with the Simple text import setting.

JPG
    Sweet! Then consider this extension retired
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

But this extension has been wonderful, @celestian. Thank you very much for it!

Quote Originally Posted by BaneTBC View Post
    But this extension has been wonderful, @celestian. Thank you very much for it!
    Thanks I appreciate that. I am happy tho that now it's part of the core and I do not have to worry about maintaining it.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Question: Is it possible to import linked items so that the items are clickable to pop up the item? For instance, if you drag a potion to a table entry it makes a clickable item on the table, which is useful for generating shops with the shops extension.
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by deer_buster View Post
    Question: Is it possible to import linked items so that the items are clickable to pop up the item? For instance, if you drag a potion to a table entry it makes a clickable item on the table, which is useful for generating shops with the shops extension.
    This extension is no longer supported. They added the functionality directly into FG.
    ---

Thank you for the work put in to provide this functionality

n.m.
    Last edited by amanwing; August 29th, 2023 at 19:40.

any ideas on how to export csv? would love to see if we can get the savage worlds statistics exported for offline viewing...

Quote Originally Posted by macDsinfo View Post
    any ideas on how to export csv? would love to see if we can get the savage worlds statistics exported for offline viewing...
    You'd need to write some kind of script that extracted the information from the chatlog.html inside the campaign folder. I thought there was something like that around but I can't find a link to it.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information