Starfinder Playlist
Page 14 of 17 First ... 41213141516 ... Last
    I'm just here to leave a big THANK YOU! for your work. Saved me a lot of trouble and many days of work!

I have PDFs filled with tables of text that I suspected I would have to manually type over into FGU, does this extension work for that or is it Classic only?

Quote Originally Posted by WinterSoldier7 View Post
    I have PDFs filled with tables of text that I suspected I would have to manually type over into FGU, does this extension work for that or is it Classic only?
    In the changelog, it says "update 2.2: FGU tentative support.". So it probably works. But no promises.
    Fantasy Grounds Unity Lives! Good job, Smiteworks!

Is this version, page 1 of the tread, the most recent version of this extension?

Should be! Celestian is on his game.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Quote Originally Posted by mattekure View Post
    Fair warning, last time I made a 10,000 table, it quickly crashed FG. Every time you load that table, it will use up a huge amount of memory. In my case, it quickly grew beyond the FG limit of 3.5Gb and caused a crash.

What I found worked with little to no performance impact was to divide it up into 101 tables. 1 table is the master table, it has 100 rows. Each row actually links to roll on another table. The other 100 tables are the actual data. Each of the 100 tables has 100 rows for a total of 10,000 entries. By breaking it up like this, I still got the full randomness of the 10,000 entries, but when I went to roll, it just had to load 2 tables of 100 each, the master, and whatever subtable it rolled. that had a negligible impact on performance or RAM. Just something to keep in mind.

cheers
    https://centralia.aquest.com/downloads/NLRMEv2.pdf
    was this the D10000 table you added, i found that rows off 500 was still easily workable

Quote Originally Posted by feelej25 View Post
    https://centralia.aquest.com/downloads/NLRMEv2.pdf
    was this the D10000 table you added, i found that rows off 500 was still easily workable
    Yes. thats the one I did. I played around with it and settled on 100, but if 500 works for you, great.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

We are just about to embark upon a new campaign and this extension is going to be a lifesaver.

Thanks C
    Ultimate License Holder & FGU backer
    playing D&D since 1980

Currently GMing:
    *Opus Christini Traveller campaign

*Currently Playing
    *Currently Looking

Quote Originally Posted by donpaulo View Post
    We are just about to embark upon a new campaign and this extension is going to be a lifesaver.

Thanks C
    Glad to hear it

This has been one of the most simplistic yet beneficial extensions I've written I think.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Thread Information