DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 12 of 17 First ... 21011121314 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by mattekure View Post
    Fair warning, last time I made a 10,000 table, it quickly crashed FG. Every time you load that table, it will use up a huge amount of memory. In my case, it quickly grew beyond the FG limit of 3.5Gb and caused a crash.

What I found worked with little to no performance impact was to divide it up into 101 tables. 1 table is the master table, it has 100 rows. Each row actually links to roll on another table. The other 100 tables are the actual data. Each of the 100 tables has 100 rows for a total of 10,000 entries. By breaking it up like this, I still got the full randomness of the 10,000 entries, but when I went to roll, it just had to load 2 tables of 100 each, the master, and whatever subtable it rolled. that had a negligible impact on performance or RAM. Just something to keep in mind.

cheers

I wonder how FGU handles that now-a-days I need to test this extension under FGU. I had a contribution for that from an alpha tester I need to review.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Update 2.0: Now runs under FGU as well.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by michaelzep View Post
    This is a LIFESAVER!!!!! I just imported a wild magic wand with 10,000 possibilities. It froze for 30 sec and bam!!!! It worked!!
    Now I want your random wand table, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by paladiusdarkhelm View Post
    Now I want your random wand table, lol.
    Not his wand, but something similar. This was a conversion of the Net Libram of Random Magical effects. Warning, some results are truly campaign enders.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...or-Any-ruleset
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Didn't hurt my computer and I've pulled it out a couple times now and I no issue

@Celestian
    I know your probably tired of all the praises, but thank you for this gem. I have a bunch of PDF Critical tables I want for WFRP 2e and this just made it all easily possible
    "Time is an illusion...lunch time doubly so."

The latest version produces errors

[3/7/2020 7:37:49 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] font: Missing file (graphics/fonts/Open_Sans/OpenSans-Regular.ttf) for font (subwindowtitle). [TableImport] [campaign/table_import.xml]
    [3/7/2020 7:37:49 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] font: Missing file (graphics/fonts/Open_Sans/OpenSans-Bold.ttf) for font (subwindowsmalltitle). [TableImport] [campaign/table_import.xml]
    [3/7/2020 7:38:20 PM] [WARNING] Could not load script file (PFRPG) () (campaign/scripts/char_labelframetop.lua)
    [3/7/2020 7:38:20 PM] [WARNING] Could not load script file (PFRPG) (importtabletitle) (campaign/scripts/char_labelframetop.lua)
    [3/7/2020 7:38:30 PM] [WARNING] textwidget: Logical font () does not exist

I did check - the calls to a graphics directory are there - the graphics directory doesn't seem to exist in the archive though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ckorik View Post
    The latest version produces errors

[3/7/2020 7:37:49 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] font: Missing file (graphics/fonts/Open_Sans/OpenSans-Regular.ttf) for font (subwindowtitle). [TableImport] [campaign/table_import.xml]
    [3/7/2020 7:37:49 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] font: Missing file (graphics/fonts/Open_Sans/OpenSans-Bold.ttf) for font (subwindowsmalltitle). [TableImport] [campaign/table_import.xml]
    [3/7/2020 7:38:20 PM] [WARNING] Could not load script file (PFRPG) () (campaign/scripts/char_labelframetop.lua)
    [3/7/2020 7:38:20 PM] [WARNING] Could not load script file (PFRPG) (importtabletitle) (campaign/scripts/char_labelframetop.lua)
    [3/7/2020 7:38:30 PM] [WARNING] textwidget: Logical font () does not exist

I did check - the calls to a graphics directory are there - the graphics directory doesn't seem to exist in the archive though.
    I don't think PFRPG is CoreRPG based? (Not sure so forgive me if I am wrong).
    ---

Well, sort of. Its based on 3.5E which imports from CoreRPG.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

It is - table importer works fine non-unity - I'm thinking I should report this in the unity area - I didn't realize at the time it was underlying functionality that was the cause

Thread Information