STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

Blog Entries
    If the guy who did Rune Lore is no longer with us, I'll consider adding it to my queue...

Oh and I logged into a friend's server to check out the CKG... You've got a lot of work ahead of you for that hot mess, @Mortar! On the plus side, you can keep all of Doug's rollable tables at least. I can't justify spending the money for the shape that thing is in so I'll wait for your update.

Make Castles & Crusades Great Again! Nice work gathering all the issues, JohnD. Thanks to Talyn and lokiare1 for looking into these.
    Patrick

Ultimate License Holder
    Currently Running (rotating home campaigns): Hobgoblins, Orcs, and Kobolds, Oh My! (5E), The Enemy Within (WFRP)
    Currently Playing: Castle Zagyg (Labyrinth Lord), The Forgotten Temple of Tharizdun (AD&D)

Blog Entries
    I haven't had the will to dig into the rest of the library. Assume many of the same things will be found.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

I've been really interested in this game but I don't have hardly any hard or pdf copies of the ruleset. I bought some of the books today in FG thinking I could skip out on the current Bundles of Holding if the material was actually in the FG set. Boy, was I wrong... There is hardly any flow to the reference material and there's a lot of disconnects...

--Prof.Dogg

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfDogg View Post
    I've been really interested in this game but I don't have hardly any hard or pdf copies of the ruleset. I bought some of the books today in FG thinking I could skip out on the current Bundles of Holding if the material was actually in the FG set. Boy, was I wrong... There is hardly any flow to the reference material and there's a lot of disconnects...

--Prof.Dogg
    Hi Prof.Dogg for many years thats how all FG data was presented. Newer Rulesets and Source Books (but usually not adventures) now use a Reference Manual which has much better readability.

Blog Entries
    As damned said, this is all FG could do for years. A good portion of the DLC is 2009-era from the previous company. I've been cleared to remaster some of it, but it takes time and I have a busy job schedule so... patience, grasshopper.

I knew the older ones were like that (I've been playing around with 3.5 and that AD&D set lately) but I swore C&C was one of the newer sets. I really don't remember it having being around for a long while...

I like what I had seen of the Haunted Highlands setting - very Howardian and has a distinct old-school 1e feel...

--Prof.Dogg

Here is a link to the C&C "Quick Start" rules. It will give you enough of the basics to get up and running: https://www.trolllord.com/downloads/pdfs/cnc_qs.pdf

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfDogg View Post
    I knew the older ones were like that (I've been playing around with 3.5 and that AD&D set lately) but I swore C&C was one of the newer sets. I really don't remember it having being around for a long while...

I like what I had seen of the Haunted Highlands setting - very Howardian and has a distinct old-school 1e feel...

--Prof.Dogg
    If you want a guided tour, hit me up some evening and I can walk you through basic usage of the ruleset (it really is quite good despite not having the 5e functionality). Welcome brother!
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Thread Information