Starfinder Playlist
Page 9 of 9 First ... 789

Quote Originally Posted by jrh18 View Post
    I finally got around to publishing a Waterdeep Module on DMs Guild (https://www.dmsguild.com/product/262...Grounds-Module).

The Waterdeep Fantasy Grounds Module includes the following:
    • 14 Maps of Waterdeep (Based on Elven Tower's Waterdeep Map) used to categorize locations with pins on the map including one map for your campaign.
    • Support for the Waterdeep Dragon Heist Fantasy Ground Module adding 429 location pins to the Waterdeep DM maps
    • 429 Locations separated by ward and type (city buildings, festhalls, inns, noble villas, residences, shops, taverns, temples and wizard towers)
    • 43 Guilds with guild leader and notable guild members
    • 75 Noble Families with patriarchs, consorts, heirs, holdings, income and trade interests
    • 299 NPCs including, noble family members, fences, shop, tavern and inn owners all with stats converted to 5e or generated from scratch
    • 28 Color Noble Family Crests (more to come)
    • 9 Custom battle maps of generic buildings in Waterdeep using Forgotten Adventures map assets
    • 1 Battle map of Noble villas (more to come)
    • 3 Fantasy Ground Decals
    I might have been the first to purchase this at like 9am pst this morning, but it's xmas eve and ive only had a chance to take a cursory look so far and i say I'm extremely excited to use this.

My only comment right now would be, while i understand WHY you elected to go the route you did (because I've been, here on the thread during discussions) but i really wish there was a single map (per ward) with all the locations, i can't just list off what locations are around a specific location when the PCs ask "Whats around us" or as the PCs walk down the street, without opening a minimum of 5 maps.

Again, i get the reason why, there's no other way really to find "all taverns/bars" or "all feasthalls/inns" . i hope in FGU SmiteWorks will consider adding the ability to have a variety of colors for the map pins/links that you can associate to specific custom tags/labels within the location entries.

A single ward map just makes more sense with the way my brain thinks.

That said, from what I've been able to look at in this module so far it is absolutely epic! Well done!

I'm gonna buy your mod ASAP. I'm playing a Waterdeep: Dragon Heist campaign and i can benefit a lot from it.
    Last week I made a map ( in Italian language ) created with icons for each location ( similar to a GTA game ahah. My Players love it ). Of course the icons are just drawn. It would be super awesome if we could have customized pins in fantasy grounds. But that's another story.

Here's an example:
    My twitch channel

Currently DMing:
    D&D 5e - "Waterdeep: Dragon Heist"

Language: Italian

Blog Entries

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    I'm showing many of the family crest images are coming in as solid black, can someone check a couple like; Melshimber, Stormweather and Umbrusk and see if it's just a corrupted download or if Jason needs to fix?

Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    I'm showing many of the family crest images are coming in as solid black, can someone check a couple like; Melshimber, Stormweather and Umbrusk and see if it's just a corrupted download or if Jason needs to fix?
    Its been reported (by me). The author replied that its being fixed.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mattekure View Post
    Its been reported (by me). The author replied that its being fixed.
    Thanks Matt

I have just bought the module - do you know if there is a forum link for specific support or to report errors?

Or alternatively is reporting on the product page?
    Ultimate License
    UK Time Zone (GMT/BST)
    DM'ing since 1977 (Basic D&D)

Currently Playing:
    Empire of the Ghouls 5E Campaign
    Tales from the Yawning Portal 5E Campaign
    Rise of the Runelords Pathfinder 1e
    Amazing Adventures 5E Campaign
    "Some are born to move the world, to live their fantasies
    But most of us just dream about the things we'd like to be."
    Rush - Losing It

Currently DM'ing
    Princes of the Apocalypse 5E Campaign
    Waterdeep: Mad Mage 5E Campaign
    The Blight 5E Campaign

Quote Originally Posted by ColinBuckler View Post
    I have just bought the module - do you know if there is a forum link for specific support or to report errors?

Or alternatively is reporting on the product page?
    His email and discord are in the Waterdeep: Getting Started -> Contact Information story entry
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Bought. Awesome work, Jason!
    Check out my FG theme - The Coming of Night

FG Ultimate License
    D&D5e-Pathfinder-Savage Worlds

There has been an update on DMsGuild

Thread Information