DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 7 First ... 34567 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Note: similar functionality to this extension (ID button in the Party Sheet Parcel Items list) is now part of the Pathfinder Second Edition (PFRPG2) ruleset.
    That's awesome! It would be a great addition to CoreRPG in my opinion!

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    That's awesome! It would be a great addition to CoreRPG in my opinion!
    I agree. And it's basically this that's needed:

Code:
    	<windowclass name="ps_parcelitem" merge="join">	
    		<sheetdata>		
    			<button_record_isidentified name="button_isidentified" source="isidentified" insertbefore="assign">
    				<anchored width="20" height="20">
    					<top offset="2" />
    					<right parent="rightanchor" anchor="left" relation="relative" offset="-5" />
    				</anchored>
    			</button_record_isidentified>						
    		</sheetdata>
    	</windowclass>
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Noted for next update.

Cheers,
    JPG

Hi, i was thinking...

My players have a lot of things in their own personal inventory a lot of objects that didn't identify.
    Is there a way to filter those or to quickly know which ones are not identified?

Or an extension to identified them directly like this extension but in the pc's inventory?

thanks!

It could depend on your ruleset, but at least in 3.5E unidentified items show their unidentified names in character inventory for both host (gm) and client (player).
    This is different than the behavior in the party inventory where host (gm) sees the true name while client (player) sees the unidentified name.

So to speak to your exact question, yes. Just scroll through a character's inventory and look for the unidentified names (which in 3.5E are often "unidentified sword" or whatever).
    If you want to replicate this more exactly, maybe drag the items into a parcel? I don't really think adding the ID button to player inventories makes much sense as there is not a lot of horizontal space because of the location column.

It could depend on your ruleset, but at least in 3.5E unidentified items show their unidentified names in character inventory for both host (gm) and client (player).
    This is different than the behavior in the party inventory where host (gm) sees the true name while client (player) sees the unidentified name.

So to speak to your exact question, yes. Just scroll through a character's inventory and look for the unidentified names (which in 3.5E are often "unidentified sword" or whatever).
    If you want to replicate this more exactly, maybe drag the items into a parcel? I don't really think adding the ID button to player inventories makes much sense as there is not a lot of horizontal space because of the location column.
    i have six players right now, and the names are e.g. "mwk Dagger" but actually is a "+1 Dagger".
    And some of my players have a lot (30 items, some more)...

Edit: i'm in PFRPG 1

Quote Originally Posted by Urheil View Post
    i have six players right now, and the names are e.g. "mwk Dagger" but actually is a "+1 Dagger".
    And some of my players have a lot (30 items, some more)...

Edit: i'm in PFRPG 1
    Ah, you've probably customized the item names (which is very cool and def adds to immersion but does make this harder).
    Maybe I can color-code the item names or something for the GM.

Just posted v1.6 which turns the names of unidentified items red on the player sheet (but only for the gm).

Just posted v1.6 which turns the names of unidentified items red on the player sheet (but only for the gm).
    Thanks bmos!

Tried to update, but it still shows 1.4!
    What can i do to force the download?

Edit: nevermind! forced the update, and that made it! thanks a lot!!!
    Last edited by Urheil; August 14th, 2022 at 23:27.

Quote Originally Posted by Urheil View Post
    Thanks bmos!

Tried to update, but it still shows 1.4!
    What can i do to force the download?

Edit: nevermind! forced the update, and that made it! thanks a lot!!!
    You're welcome! Can you clarify what you mean about forcing the update?
    Did you have to delete the file from the extension folder?

Thread Information